- Mini golf
Things to do:
In & Around Obergurgl
- 1300km of marked walking trails
- Alpine and Nordic walking
- Mountain biking
- Horse riding & lessons at the Scheiber Haflinger Riding Arena
- Aqua Dome thermal spa (Längenfeld)
- Zirbenwald pine forest nature trail
- Lifts to the Hohe Mut Alm and Top Mountain Star restaurants at 3000m with panoramic views
Obergurgl Resort Card (Available Locally)
€68 5 days/adults €47 3 days/adults
The popular ‘Ötztal Card’ is an excellent way to explore the Obergurgl area and includes:
- Free use of all lifts in the valley
- Free use of all public transport
- Free or discounted entrance to local attractions
Available from your Inghams Rep on arrival.
Pricing and information shown above is for guidance only and may vary. Latest pricing is available when booking online or given locally by your Inghams representative. Prices on scheduled airlines vary almost daily, and may go up or down at any time before you book.
Tours available from this resort
The Austrian Explorer
4 Centre Holiday
A superb overview of the Austrian Tyrol, and an ideal chance for walkers to explore the contrasting hiking terrain in different valleys, from gentle flower filled meadows to dramatic ridge walks and rugged high Alpine trails. We start with a gentle introduction in the rolling green hills of Seefeld, where you can join an Inghams Wanderwalk, before taking a direct taxi transfer to Obergurgl, high up in the Ötz Valley, for spectacular panoramic views over snowfields and glaciers.