Leading Ski and Lakes & Mountains holiday specialist Tour Operator, Inghams has the following vacancies at our Mountain House office conveniently located next to Godalming Station.
Content Marketing Executive
Inghams is looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join their Digital Marketing team. You will be responsible for researching appropriate content, sourcing and managing content writers and editing and copywriting for both online and offline mediums.
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Based in Mountain House office, Godalming
Working hours: Full-time, 12-month temporary contract. Normally 9.00-5.30pm / 9.30-6.00pm, but the role also involves working outside normal office hours as busy periods may require.
Direct reports: None
- Work across teams to deliver useful, entertaining and/or interesting evergreen content that is easily accessible to the audience and delivers on the changing nature of the search environment, seasonality and tactical requirements of the business.
- Develop strong relationships with the Product Management team to enhance content creation.
- Work with the CRM Manager to understand the audience to develop engaging content strategies and plans that put the user at the heart of the process.
- Work with the SEO agency and Social Media Executive to deliver content required for SEO/SEM strategies and social media reach.
- Utilise industry tools and practices to research and identify content gaps and opportunities.
- Identify, recruit, manage and develop relationships with appropriate content writers.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Team to enhance the Inghams website to appropriately reflect the content being created. Make recommendations where appropriate, including UX in relation to customer journeys.
- Be aware of and take account of the commercial priorities within the business and prioritise content creation appropriately.
- Work with the designer/creative agency to deliver innovative content pieces, constantly striving to establish Inghams as an expert in its marketplace.
- Use tools such as Google Analytics to analyse the performance of creative/content outputs and apply the insight gained to constantly refine and evolve content and content strategies.
- Define the KPI’s for the content created and report on its influence within the business at determined intervals.
- Be willing to support other Hotelplan brands if/when agreed by the Group Head of Digital
- Content Management System experience
- Demonstrable innovative content generation
- Must be a personal consumer of social media
- Must have demonstrable knowledge of ski/snowboarding
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, plus good organisational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written. (Applicants will be required to complete a copywriting task)
- SEO knowledge
- Customer journey and UX experience
- Umbraco CMS & Wordpress experience
- Experience of Google Analytics
- HTML / CSS
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Shelley.Turner@Inghams.co.uk before 25th August 2016.
Reservations Sales Consultant
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our Reservations Team. This role will demand motivation and a proactive approach to produce results within a well-established business with some of the most exciting brands in the Ski and Lakes and Mountains market.
The role demands people with a passion for travel and customer service, who enjoy dealing with people - both inside and outside the business. We hold customers at the heart of what we do and we are proud to have been providing excellent service for over 80 years.
You must be committed, flexible and a strong team player, able to work under pressure and manage sometimes complex enquires and holiday costings in a calm, professional and customer/agent friendly manner.
For further details and full job description, please click here.
If you think you are the right candidate to join the Inghams team in our brand new Godalming offices then please contact Michael Eyles on 01483 79 11 92 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please.