Ski Holidays were simply made for groups- NEW OFFER- up to 1 in 4 go free with Inghams when you book by 18th April 2016
Thursday 3rd March 2016, Godalming- Memories last a lifetime and there is no better way to create them than by zipping down a red ski run, sipping glühwein in the mountains or relaxing in a home-from-home chalet. So it’s time to grab your friends and head to the slopes as Inghams has some even better savings for winter 2016/17.
On bookings made by Monday 18th April 2016 Inghams is offering increased savings on group bookings for Winter 2016/17 holidays including Christmas and New Year weeks. For example, in addition to the existing group savings (up to one in five go free) on bookings made before 18th April 2016 on groups between 8-19- an extra half a free place, groups of 20-25 one extra free place and groups of 26-39 1.5 extra free places which means up to one in four go free. Other benefits include;
• Free lift pass for group leaders- available in most European resorts in groups of 15 or over when all members pre-book their lift pass with Inghams.
• Free group seating on charter flights
• Free travel insurance offer for group leaders
• Free name changes up to four weeks before departure
• Free lift pass delivery either on the transfer or on arrival
• Group dining
• Group ski lesson- we can arrange for you and group to ski together with dedicated lessons for groups of 10 or more.
• Group discounts from groups of six upwards
• Flexible flying from 27 UK airports
• Pre-bookable ski lift pass, hire and tuition for a smooth start to your ski holiday
• Free thinking time- we’ll put your holiday on hold giving you time to think before booking
Terms and conditions apply, available on all dates except 11th and 18th February 2017 departures.
For more information about our group savings visit www.inghams.co.uk/skigroups or call 01483 791 114.
For press enquiries or a copy of the brochure please contact
PR Executive, Rachel Gaston, Inghams on 01483 79 10 45 / email@example.com
Senior PR Account Manager, Daniela Resenterra, 020 7593 1771/danielaR@hillsbalfour.com
PR Account Manager, Josie Self on +44 (0)207 593 1758/ JosieS@hillsbalfour.com