Tuesday 9th August 2016, Godalming - Inghams has launched their new Ski 2016/17 brochure with a new strap line of ‘Live Every Moment’ – encouraging take up of thrilling holidays. Key features include a new resort, Montgenèvre; new short breaks; 2 new flight routes, brand new partner hotels including the Muotka Wilderness Lodge in Lapland. The programme features 91 resorts with flights from 25 regional airports across the UK. At New Year Inghams are offering a ‘free night’s stay’ for all guests staying in their chalets and Chalet Hotels.
• New resort- Montgenèvre (France)
• Expanded Short Breaks programme
• New hotels for Winter 2016/17 include the 3* Rockypop Hotel (Chamonix, Les Houches), 5* Hotel Taj-I Mah, Les Arcs 2000 and in Lapland, the Muotka Wilderness Lodge
• New flights - Barcelona for Andorra and Venice for Cortina and Arabba
• Stay free on New Year’s Eve in chalets & Chalet Hotels
• Free lift passes and ski hire on New Year’s Day for all guests
• Savings - up to £800 per couple with our Inghams Plus discounts, ski pass, tuition and lift pass offers, 1 in 5 go free with our group discounts
• Win a £40 Ellis Brigham voucher
Paul Carter, Chief Operating Officer said - “I am pleased to launch the new programme for next winter. We’re very excited to expand our programme in France adding Montgenèvre; offering Inghams’ guests more flexibility with our expanded Short Breaks programme and introducing many new partner hotels in Austria, Italy and France. Winter 2016/17 is probably the best year ever to ski at New Year with free lift passes and ski hire for all our guests on New Year’s Day. We are looking forward to another successful winter season at Inghams and we are hoping to raise the bar even higher on the service we offer our guests.”
Montgenèvre, France - The new properties include two new chalets (3.5 diamond Chalet Rocher de L’Aigle and the 4.5 diamond Chalet Genepy) as well as 2 sets of apartments (4* Hameau des Airelles Apartments and the 4.5* Le Napoleon Apartments and Spa) and the 3.5* Hotel Village Club du Soleil which includes lift pass and ski hire.
Sample package - 7 nights, chalet catering at the 3.5 diamond Chalet Rocher de L’Aigle, Montgenèvre, France from £455 pp, saving £20 per pp departing December 2016 with return flights and resort transfers. Visit www.inghams.co.uk/ski-holidays or call 01483 791 114 to book.
One size doesn’t fit all and therefore Inghams have expanded their short breaks programme to include Austria (St. Anton, Lech, Kühtai and Mayrhofen), Switzerland (Davos, Klosters, St. Moritz, Arosa, Grindelwald, Mürren, Wengen and Saas Fee), France (Val d’Isère, Tignes, Méribel, Val Thorens, La Plagne, Chamonix) and Italy (Courmayeur).
In February 2017 Inghams are continuing their short break Snow Adventures in Norway with a range of 3-and-4 night holidays which have a jam-packed itinerary including whale-watching, RIB boat seascape safari and a chance to see the Northern Lights. Prices here include half board and all excursions.
Brand New Hotels
3* Rockypop Hotel Chamonix (Les Houches), France - A brand new 3* Hotel Rockypop opening in December 2016 in Chamonix, Les Houches with its own hotel shuttle bus to Brévant, Flégère, Grands Montets and Le Tour. 7 nights, half board at the 3* Rockypop Hotel from £679pp departing January 2017 with return flights and resort transfers. Visit www.inghams.co.uk/ski-holidays or call 01483 791 114 to book.
5* Hotel Taj-I Mah, Les Arcs 2000, France- Due to open in December, the 5* Hotel Taj-I Mah is a luxury hotel situated at the summit of the Cabriolet lift. It has a fantastic ski-in/ski-out location and the hotel will have a large spa with indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, whirlpool, sensory showers and solarium, massage treatments (payable locally), fitness room. 7 nights, half board at the 5* Hotel Taj-I Mah from £1,239pp departing December 2016 with return flights and resort transfers. Visit www.inghams.co.uk/ski-holidays or call 01483 791 114 to book.
Muotka Wilderness Lodge, Lapland – 7 night Northern Lights Adventure Weeks
The Northern Lights Adventure Weeks offers the unique experience of staying in a remote cabin on the edge of the serene Urho–Kekkonen National Park and includes daily arctic activities from daytime and evening Aurora hunts and exhilarating husky, snowmobile and reindeer safaris to cross-country skiing or snowshoeing on over 300km of marked trails. Guests can learn about the Śami culture at a local farm or even spend the night under the stars in an Aurora Cabin.
7 night stays at the Muotka Wilderness Lodge from £1,579 pp on a full board basis, departing on 8th January 2017, based on two sharing with flights and transfers. Free Aurora Cabin overnight stay for guests staying 8 – 28 January 2017.
2-Centre Adventure- Spend 4 nights in Saariselkä followed by 3 nights at the Muotka Wilderness Lodge with prices starting from £1,199, on a full board basis (half board basis in Saariselkä) departing on 8th January 2017, based on two sharing, including non-stop flights from Gatwick, Manchester or Bristol.
It’s a great year to celebrate New Year in the mountains.
• Inghams have moved departures to Friday 30th December to avoid arriving on New Year’s Eve
• Free skiing on New Year’s Day for all guests pre-booking lift passes and ski hire
• Buy one get one half price adult Espace Killy lift passes in Val d’Isère and Tignes
• Enhanced group savings
Celebrate New Year in Tignes where the celebrations will be lavish and the ski area is vast. Inghams is offering 8 nights chalet catering including a New Year celebration meal at the 3.5 diamond Chalet Hotel Curling, Tignes, France from £899 pp, saving £450 pp (departing Friday 30th December 2016. Price includes return flights from London Gatwick to Chambery and resort transfers. Buy one get one half price Espace Killy lift pass also available (when booked in the UK before departure). For more information or to book visit www.inghams.co.uk or call 01483 791 114.
• Save up to £800 per couple with the Inghams Plus discounts- based on 2 people staying at the Hotel Club MMV Altitude in Les Arcs 2000
• Save up to £340 per couple with Early Booking Discounts
• Fantastic offers on lift passes, ski and snowboard hire and tuition
• Inghams Plus offers in our partner hotels which include some or all of the following (free drinks with dinner, free room upgrades, free afternoon après ski cakes and snacks, free packed lunches in some Swiss hotels, free activities including sleigh rides and tobogganing, free or discounted spa vouchers for use in your hotel, free child supervision/ children’s club, free breakfast in many Canadian hotels, free bar or spa credit, free mini bar, free Pilates class at the Chalet Hotel St. Christoph, Austria.
Win an Ellis Brigham voucher
Guests booking a ski holiday between 5th and 31st August 2016 will be entered into a draw to win a £40 Ellis Brigham voucher. There are 30 to win in total!
For press enquiries or a copy of the brochure please contact
PR Assistant, Rachel Gaston, Inghams on 01483 79 10 45 / email@example.com
Senior PR Account Manager, Daniela Resenterra, 020 7593 1771/danielaR@hillsbalfour.com
Senior PR Account Executive, Josie Self on 0207 593 1758/ JosieS@hillsbalfour.com