Wednesday 4th May 2016, Godalming – With an increasing number of guests every year saying they do not want to be tied to set duration holidays, flexibility is the theme of Inghams Summer 2017 Preview Brochure which features a wider choicer than ever of holidays in over 100 resorts in Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Slovenia and Switzerland flying from 23 regional airports.
Inghams now offer a range of durations from short 3 and 4 night breaks to 14 night holidays. As well as increased flexibility, Inghams report that guests want to ‘See More and Do More’ on holiday and the new brochure offers a host of suggestions on this theme ranging from the famous Verona Opera to local festivals such as the Almabtreib in Austria, when decorated cows descend to the valley.
• New resort combinations- ‘Lakes and Peaks’- Austria and Germany- A new two centre holiday staying in the Austrian lakeside resorts of St. Wolfgang, Fuschl or St. Gilgen followed by a stay in Berchtesgaden nestling deep in the heart of the Bavarian Alps. Price from £1051 per person based on 7 nights in Fuschl and 7 nights in Berchtesgaden including return flights and transfers.
• Treasures of Tuscany – The tour includes a full day in Florence, plus wine tasting, a walking tour of Lucca, a visit to the Leaning Tower of Pisa and a visit to Montecatini. 7 nights half board starts at £1,229 per person and includes flights and transfers.
• Luggage Mule- Inghams is offering a 5% reduction for guests using the Luggage Mule service to have their luggage picked up from home and taken directly to their Swiss hotel.
• With cycling now one of the UK’s most popular activities, Inghams’ guests can now cycle some of the famous cols which make up the Tour de France which will pass through the resort of Morzine in Summer 2016. Inghams have made arrangements for guests to bring their own bikes on holiday. Inghams is offering 7 night half board at the 3.5* Hotel Le Cret, Morzine, France from £699 per person, including an early booking saving of £25 per person on booking made by 30th September 2016. Price includes return flights and resort transfers and departs May 2017. For more information or to book visit www.inghams.co.uk or call 01483 791 116.
Added value with Unique Special Value
• Early Booking Offers – There are savings of up to £610 per couple on bookings made before 30th September 2016.
• Inghams Plus Offers – Each resort has different fantastic Inghams PLUS added value offers. These include free daily packed lunches, free afternoon tea and cake, no single supplements (at selected hotels), free Berlitz pocket guide for city breaks in Salzburg, Vienna, Venice and Verona and free excursions in many resorts.
• Free guided walks. With walking still the most popular activity on a Lakes & Mountains holiday, Inghams offer free guided Wanderwalks up to three times per week led by an Inghams Representative or professional guide, in addition, many tourist offices and hotels also offer free guided walks led by professional guides in many resorts.
• Free walking maps to over 40 popular destinations. Plus 20% discount for Inghams guests on the respected Cicerone walking guide books.
• Free use of cable-cars, chairlifts and public transport in many resorts.
• Half-price Travel Card – worth over £80 – included in all Inghams holidays to Switzerland with free travel for children up to 15 years old.
Austria - Inghams is offering 7 nights chalet catering at the 4 diamond Chalet Hotel Elisabeth from £599 per person, including an early booking saving of £25 per person on bookings made by 30th September 2016. Price includes return flight and resort transfers and departs June 2017. For more information or to book visit www.inghams.co.uk or call 01483 791 116.
Italy - Inghams is offering 7 nights, chalet catering (breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon tea and a five- course evening meal with complimentary wine 6 evenings per week) at the 4 diamond Chalet Hotel Galeazzi, Gardone Riviera, Italy from £529 per person, including an early booking saving of £25 per person. Price includes return flights, resort transfers and departs May 2017. All guests booking a holiday to the Chalet Hotel Galeazzi also receive a free half day boat trip. For more information or to book visit www.inghams.co.uk or call 01483 791 116.
Switzerland - Inghams is offering 14 nights half board at the 5* Romantik Hotel Schweizerhof Hotel, Grindelwald Switzerland from £1479 per person, including an early booking saving £305 per person on bookings made by 30th September 2016. Price includes return flights and resort transfers and is based on holidays departing between 24th June to 28th July 2017. For more information or to book visit www.inghams.co.uk or call 01483 791 116.
Paul Carter, Inghams Chief Operating Officer said:
“Inghams Lakes & Mountains has a hugely loyal following and we always make sure that our Preview brochure features our very best offers and savings. As always, my best advice to guests is to book early to avoid disappointment to secure the best offers and choice of the most popular hotels.”
For more information visit www.inghams.co.uk/lakes-mountains-holidays
or call 01483 791 116
For any further information or images please contact:
PR Assistant, Rachel Gaston, Inghams on 01483 791 045 / email@example.com
Senior PR Account Manager, Daniela Resenterra, 0207 593 1771 / DanielaR@hillsbalfour.com
PR Account Manager, Josie Self, 0207 593 1758 / JosieS@hillsbalfour.com