Friday 9th September 2016, Godalming, Surrey- It’s back to school, autumn is approaching and the next bank holiday is now over the Christmas period. Therefore, it’s time to start thinking about where to spend New Year and what could be better than a week in the Alps and here are 3 top reasons
1. Inghams have the best ever offers available for one year only
2. Stunning scenery
3. The best party around is in a ski resort
New Year 2016/17 Inghams are offering guests the following
• 8 nights for the price of 7 from £899pp
• Free skiing on New Year’s day (including one free night’s stay, one free day lift pass, one free day ski hire)
• Up to 100 euros bar credit per couple
• Buy one get one half price on adult lift passes to Espace Killy (Val d’Isère and Tignes).
• A choice of 91 resorts, across 10 countries
So where to go?
Out top deal is 8 nights chalet catering (breakfast, afternoon tea and a five course evening meal with complimentary wine) at the 3.5 diamond Chalet Hotel Le Curling, Tignes, from £899pp, saving £450pp. Price includes return flights from London Gatwick to Chambery and resort transfers. In addition guests receive a 100 euro bar credit per couple and the option to purchase a by one get one half price lift pass (valid on Espace Killy, adult lift passes only when pre-booked in the UK before departure). *Terms and conditions apply.
For press enquiries or a copy of the brochure contact Rachel Gaston, PR Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483 791 045.