Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ Topics

Whilst On Holiday

  • Who do I contact if a problem occurs during my holiday?
  • If you have a problem or accident on holiday you need to contact your rep immediately. our overseas team are best placed to deal with any issues you may have.

  • Should I contact your UK office if I have a problem on holiday?
  • Your Rep is the best person to contact whilst on holiday, there is only a limited amount that our reservations team can do. If you have an emergency please contact 01483 79 11 78.

  • Back to top
Finding your best holiday options...
loader modal