Visit Austria this Summer and save up to £250pp
Hurry! Book by 31st January 2022
Waltz your way to a better holiday this summer, and experience more with Inghams. From cinematic landscapes, to fascinating art and culture, Austria has it all.
Mayrhofen | Kitzbuhel | Seefeld | Zel am See
Whether you’re exploring the beautifully carved valleys, or simply taking in the sights of the stunning alpine peaks, you’ll love what this beautiful country has to offer.
Sweet tooth lover? In Austria, the art of chocolate-making is taken seriously. You’ll adore their uniquely atmospheric bakeries and coffee-houses. A luxury haven after an exciting day of exploring Austria’s must-see sights.
Make your dream getaway one to remember. Save up to £250 per person when you book your summer holiday to Austria by 31st January 2022.
Experience the magic of an adventure-filled summer in Mayrhofen. This lively, bustling village is packed with local Tyrolean culture and offers an unrivalled range of activities, excursions and events throughout the summer.
From top quality hotels, to luxurious spas and world class dining, Mayrhofen offers something for everyone.
- Family run
- Outdoor pool and whirlpool, sauna & steam room
- Outdoor terrace with live music
- Free weekly guided walks with free rucksacks and walking sticks
- Adult only premium hotel
- Prime location just 600m to the Penkenbahn lift
- Access to gym, saunas, steam baths, adventure showers and indoor pools and yoga room
- Hotel restaurant & wine cellar
- Access to 3 indoor pools, gym and multi-floor spa centre
- Games room with pool and table tennis
- Outdoor tennis courts and crazy golf
- Children's playroom
Surrounded by scenic peaks, valleys and crystal blue lakes, Kitzbuhel is perfect for those seeking a great outdoors adventure.
This buzzing town is the perfect base for sightseeing and exploring the wider area. From scenic walking trails to off-road cycling routes and various watersports, Kitzbuhel offers lots of fun-filled activities.
- Quiet location 5 minutes away from local shops
- Friendly, family-run hotel
- Dine in the restaurant & bar that is open 6 days of the week
- Close to Hahnenkamm Gondola
- Beautiful 300 year old aristocratic castle with 21st century furnishings & style, overlooking scenic peaks, valleys and lakes
- State-of-the-art spa and wellness area, panoramic rooftop pool
- Hotel restaurant & cocktail bar
- Family-run hotel in great location in the centre of the old town
- Free bike hire and just 700m from the nearest lift for alpine exploring
- Delicious & authentic food
- Access to indoor pool, sauna & small fitness room
Explore the stunning and pristine natural landscape of the Inns valley. Seefeld is a village steeped in tradition, characterised by rural charm and warm hospitality. Surrounded by mountain ranges, winding walking trails and crystal blue lakes, it's an excellent choice for nature lovers.
- Great location just 600m from Seefeld village
- Use of indoor pool, spa, sauna and steam bath
- Explore the area with free guided walks
- Great family resort just 10 minutes walk from Seefeld centre
- Access to indoor & outdoor pools, including children slides
- Adult only spa area with sauna, whirlpool & steam room
- Sports pub with table tennis, bowling alley & sports simulator
- Great location in Seefeld village
- Adult only spa set over 4 floors and panoramic indoor pool
- Finnish & bio saunas, steam baths & relaxation areas
- Daily wellness programme which includes walking, water aerobics & gym classes
|View all Seefeld deals|
Zel am See
Zell am See is a beautiful town surrounded by majestic mountains. It is the perfect spot for exploring the surrounding area, Whether you’re hiking, cycling or spending the day paddle boarding on the crystal-clear waters of Lake Zell, you’ll make memories to last a lifetime.
The bustling town of Zell am See is quaint, clean and easy to get around. The historic town’s cobbled streets, fascinating architecture and cosy coffee shops are simply a stroll away. It’s great for shopping and dining, with a mix of traditional and modern restaurants serving international culinary delights.
- Historic, family-run hotel with charming & traditional features
- Beautifully maintained gardens
- Wellness centre with sauna, steam room & whirlpool
- Indoor & outdoor pools
- TV room, bar, lounge & residents restaurant
- Quiet, family-run hotel with lovely mountain views
- Outdoor heated pool
- Restaurant, lounge & hotel bar
- Spa area with panoramic views
- Entertainment & games room
- Luxury hotel with beautiful landscaped grounds
- Elegant lounge, bar & award-winning, à la carte restaurant
- 3,500m² Wellness & Spa Castle
- Alpine Feng-Shui garden with waterfall & natural bathing pool
Austria Multi Centre Holidays 2022
A Unique Stay Tailored To You
Get the most out of your trip to Austria. Our multi-centre holidays allow you to create the ultimate itinerary. Combine different destinations, resorts and tours for your dream getaway.
Your passions, your holiday.
Call to book on: 01483 791 111
Let's plan your Austrian adventure. Our holiday experts are on hand to help you create your dream Austrian getaway.
You might also like:
Terms and conditions
Saving of up to £250pp applicable on selected summer holidays departing 1st May to 31st October 2022
Applicable on new bookings made from Tuesday 4th January – 31st January 2022, while stocks last
Offer applicable to minimum 7 night durations
Savings will vary depending on resort, hotel, date and duration of holiday
All holidays will have a saving of at least £50 per person
Offer subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time
Prices shown on website include the discount
Only valid on package holidays meeting the above criteria which include flights, transfers and accommodation