Book your 2016/17 Swiss Short Break now and you’ll receive a FREE 1st class upgrade on your scenic rail transfers– worth £75 per person.
Swiss Short Breaks start from only £539pp for 3 nights*, choose from nine stunning resorts, all perfect for your quick ski getaway!
Search Swiss Short Breaks
Terms and Conditions:
*3 nights, 11th -14th March at Hotel Belvedere, Wengen CHWG102, with scheduled flights and rail transfers.
- Applies to new bookings made between 1 December 2016 & 28 February 2017 and departing between 7 January 2017 & 21 April 2017.
- Available on flights in to Geneva or Zurich.
- Ticket value quoted above apply to adult rail travel.
- All bookings must be made at least one week prior to departure to qualify for the promotion.
- This offer applies to holidays of 3 – 6 nights duration.
- All prices are per person based on maximum occupancy of a room or apartment and on the lowest priced departure point, supplements for other flights/airports may apply.
- Guests will be charged the cost of 2nd class rail travel and receive 1st class upgrade which is confirmed at time of booking and will show on their invoice.
- Rail tickets will be sent latest one week before departure to the address given at time of booking, and are not replaceable in the event they are lost or stolen.
- These tickets are valid for use on the Swiss Rail Network for one return journey per person between 7th Jan 2017 – 21st April 2017 and are not exchangeable for cash.
- The offer is valid while stocks last, may be withdrawn at any time and is not combinable with any other promotions.
- All prices, including flights, transfers and accommodation are correct at time of publishing, are subject to change at any time.