We’ve picked the best resorts and properties for you thrill seekers - think challenging Olympic level black runs, heli-skiing and off-piste opportunities, all just a hop skip and a jump to town centres, main lifts and legendary nightlife.
- Just a 5 minute walk to the slopes and to the main Galzig ski lift.
- Drop off your kit at the shop next to the lift then head to après at Basecamp.
- St Anton has great off-piste opportunities - get up early as you can to make first tracks.
- Unbeatable location right opposite the Sunnegga Lift - prime place to make first tracks.
- Wake up to views of the Matterhorn.
- Push yourself to the limits on the slopes, chill out in the spa back at the hotel.
- Newly renovated hotel, just a few minutes walk from the main ski lifts.
- Enjoy the south facing sun terrace after a day off-piste or jump in the sauna to help relax those muscles.
- Well known for snowboarders and with a range of slopes for the more experienced skier.
- Hotel leads straight outside to a choice of two lifts.
- Highest altitude resort in Austria with great off-piste and amazing snow record.
- Great family option, the resort has a very good ski school.
- Perfect village location, two minutes to the lifts for both Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
- Free ski valet service for convenience and insider ski/weather tips for the day.
- Modern hotel, with a choice of studios and larger suites.
Ski Resort suggestions:
Discover world renowned resorts with hundreds of km of runs, great snow conditions and plenty of thrilling activities.
Known as one of the best high-alpine ski resorts in the world, St Anton offers plenty of challenging skiing across 304km of interconnected pistes, including World Cup runs and great off-piste adventures. And once you’ve made it down in one piece, the legendary apres-ski will be there ready for you.
Home to the winter olympics and as Canada’s most popular resort, it’s easy to see why with over 200 trails, off-piste tours and super easy access to the slopes. The skiing and snowboarding here are world class, but if you’re more suited to apres-ski, Whistler has a great nightlife to dance the night way in.
This 200km super-ski area consisting of Grandvalria, Soldeu and Pas de la Cara and their impressive lift system will allow you to get some serious piste-miles under your belt. And if skiing isn’t enough, get your thrills with the range of other activities available including dog sledding, snowmobiles and even take a ride in a piste basher.
Val Thorens sits in the extensive Three Valleys and is Europe’s highest altitude resort, perfect for those looking for exceptional snow conditions. It’s also overlooked by six glaciers. With access to over 600km of runs, expert skiiers and snowboarders alike can tackle a few black slopes, go offpiste or test their skills at the snow park.
Looking for more inspiration?
Travel With Confidence
>When you choose an Inghams holiday, you can travel with confidence. We’re here to take the stress out of travelling. We’ve put extra measures in place for your peace of mind. We’ll help keep both you and your money safe.