Inghams, the expert ski holiday operator renowned for taking skiers and snowboarders to exciting mountain destinations across Europe and Canada have this week announced an offer on their short week January ski breaks—despite ski holiday booking numbers for the 2021/22 winter ski season remaining high.
The package ski holiday provider, recently listed by Which? as one of the travel companies with the ‘best flexible policies’ post-covid—made the decision to offer £100 per person off their 4 or 5-night ski breaks departing on the 3rd or 4th of January 2022 for a limited time only, to allow their customers the chance to squeeze an extra ski holiday in next winter.
Inghams CEO, Joe Ponte said;
“Ski industry data has shown that customers are thinking about ways they can make up for lost time on the slopes next winter, either by booking longer or multiple ski trips for the 2021/22 ski season.
The opportunity to add a short ski break away in early January for less, is a great value opportunity for Inghams customers to spend more time on the slopes in 2022.”
Due to Christmas day falling on a Saturday this year, changes to flight schedules have allowed the experienced ski holiday provider to package up this unique short break. So, skiers and snowboarders can start 2022 as they mean to go on with this limited time offer, when staying in their pick of hotels, chalets and self-catered apartments in Austria* and France* and selected resorts in Switzerland and Italy. With flights available from Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, London Gatwick and London Stanstead.
Save £100 per person on these short ski breaks and more:
• 5 nights at the 4 star Romantik Hotel in Zell am See, Austria. Half board from £689 per person flying on 3 January 2022 from London Gatwick. Based on 2 adults. Price includes £100 discount.
• 4 nights at the 4 star Hotel Eiger in Grindelwald, Switzerland. Half board from £739 per person flying on 4 January 2022 from Manchester. Based on 2 adults. Price includes £100 discount.
• 4 nights at the 5 star Chalet L’Ancolie, Merible, France. Chalet catered from £629 per person flying on 4 January 2022 from London Gatwick or Manchester or £658 from Edinburgh. Based on 2 adults. Price includes £100 discount.
• 5 nights at the 3.5 star apartments, Residence Lores in the Dolomites, Selva, Italy. Self-catering from £619 per person flying on 3 January 2022 from Bristol. Based on 3 adults. Price includes £100 discount.
In a time when additional reassurances and booking with a reputable travel company is of extra importance, Inghams, continue to offer their customers the reassurances needed to book with confidence. Amongst other assurances highlighted in their ‘In Safe Hands’ campaign, their covid-19 refund promise and commitment to doing right by their customers gives people the opportunity to book something to look forward to.
Offer Terms and conditions:
• Terms and Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
• Discount of £100 per person - available for a limited time only.
• Valid on ski holidays departing 3rd/4th January 2022 for 4/5 night durations only.
• *Valid in all resorts in Austria and France (excluding Montgenevre and Serre Chevalier). Valid in selected resorts in Switzerland and Italy. Italy inclusions - Arraba, Canazei, Campitello, San Cassiano, Cortina, Corvara, Colfosco, Kronplatz, Livigno, Ortisei, Selva. Switzerland inclusions - Grindelwald, Saas Fee, Wengen, Zermatt.
• Valid on selected departure airports across the UK - Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, London Gatwick, Edinburgh and London Stansted.
• Valid on all accommodation including hotels, chalets and self-catered apartments.
• Offer can be combined with our Ski Hire Offer - 50% off ski hire when you buy a lift pass with us.
• Offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
Inghams’ Company Information
Inghams was founded by Walter Ingham in 1934, born out of his enduring passion for ski, mountaineering and walking.
Today, Inghams offers ski holidays in the winter to 77 resorts in 8 countries, plus winter wonderland and Santa Breaks to Lapland, with flights from 15 UK regional airports. It also has a popular Summer Experiences holiday programme to many European destinations and Canada, and a dedicated Self-guided and Escorted Tours programme.
Contact details: Jenny Nicholls, PR Manager