We've been helping you explore your passions for over 85 years. You're in safe hands when you book with us and to give you extra peace of mind we've put extra measures in place to help keep you and your money safe.
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
We’re in a strong position
We’re part of a much bigger family of businesses. Our parent company is a large Swiss supermarket and retailer called Migros, so as a group, we’re stronger together.
Reserve your holiday for just £150 per person.
Your final balance will be due 10 weeks before departure. For some dates we might need to increase the deposit a little to secure your choice of flights.
Fee-free flexibility on all holidays
Flexibility to move your holiday to a later date, up to the point that your full balance is due, with no admin fee from us. You can move your holiday to any other holiday or date currently on sale. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change we may need to pass this on.
No Snow? S’no problem. We only feature high altitude resorts with reliable snow records, but if your resort is fully closed, we’ll do our best to get you back on the slopes. (T&Cs apply).
We’ll do our very best to make sure your holiday is everything you expect it to be. Wherever we can, we’ll let you know about changes in advance, but sometimes it might be at very short notice.
All partner hotels will be managed by their own local, professional teams - compliant with local laws and regulations of that country. We only work with very carefully chosen, trusted partners.
For the accommodation we manage, we will always be compliant with local laws of that country and all of our staff will have appropriate training.
While travelling, in some countries and regions, you may need to wear face coverings when you’re in public areas, both indoors and outside. Do check the local regulations before you travel and bring a few spares.
Preparing for your holiday
We’re available for any advice while you’re thinking about booking, or preparing to go away. Just call us and we’ll help.
While you’re away
When you’re on holiday, our overseas staff will be there to support you if you need it and are just a phone call away. You’re never on your own.
Over 85 years of trust and experience
Lots of you chose to postpone the holidays you’d already booked, which shows how much our customers trust us. We were touched by the vote of confidence during a crisis we’ve never seen before - thank you.
You can judge us by our reviews
Our customers have spoken, and their words are our credibility. We proudly boast a 4.5 out of 5 rating on Feefo. Read what they have to say about us here.
Useful information about travelling from the UK:
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance.
Our insurance partner Campbell Irvine offer travel insurance with additional comprehensive Covid-19 cover and will be happy to give you a quote. To contact them, please visit here for winter trips and here for summer.
Inghams is an Unregulated Introducer of Campbell Irvine Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- For COVID specific information from us, you can find out more about our policies in the COVID-19 section of our FAQs, and what Entry Requirements you may need on our dedicated page.
- UK health authorities are providing detailed advice on travel which is available at gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
- Travellers are advised to read the FCDO travel advice for the country they are travelling to. Visit gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- The National Travel Health Network and Centre (NaTHNaC) TravelHealthPro website provides specific country-by-country travel health advice
- The NHS website has useful information about how to take preventative measures against Coronavirus at nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
- ABTA has updated advice and FAQs for travellers at abta.com/coronavirus
- ABTA also has a leaflet that offers handy tips and information for anyone preparing to travel overseas. You can either download their mobile version or print your own at home.