1. This Competition is open to people aged 18 or over.
2. Employees or agencies of Inghams or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Competition you must enter a valid email address and postal address on the Win a Bridds Hat entry form available on the Inghams Ski Show stand.
5. Only one entry per person per Competition day (Thursday 26th October, 2017/Friday 27th October, 2017/Saturday 28th October, 2017/Sunday 29th October, 2017) Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Inghams accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete.
7. One winner will be chosen a random draw of entries, received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The winner will be chosen at random by Inghams at at the end of each Ski show day and winners will be notified by email on Monday 30th, October 2017.
8. Inghams accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
9. The winner of each day will be notified by email on Monday 30th October, 2017. If a winner does not respond to Inghams within 7 days of being notified by Inghams, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Inghams shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Inghams shall be entitled to select another winner. Once all winners have claimed their prize, winners will be announced on the Inghams Facebook page.
12. The prize will be delivered to the Competition winner via Inghams after the winners have claimed their prize.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. Inghams accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Inghams further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
16. Inghams reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Inghams in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Inghams shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Inghams Holidays, Mountain House, Station Road, Surrey, GU7 1EX.