Inghams have launched their new Ski Brochure for Winter 2015/16. The programme has been expanded with new resorts in Austria and Italy, two new chalets and the flagship ‘platinum’ standard 5 diamond Chalet Hotel Le Savoie in Val d’Isere. A ‘Winter Inspirations’ section for non-skiing escapes in Northern Norway and Lapland is featured for the first time.
• 6 NEW RESORTS- Fieberbrunn, Brand and Bürserberg, Igls (Austria), Champoluc and Bardonecchia (Italy).
• 2 NEW CHALETS- 3½ diamond Chalet Tirol in Mayrhofen, Austria and 3½ diamond Chalet Fleurie in Avoriaz, France.
• 2 ‘XTRA CHALETS’. The already popular 4½ diamond Du Montet in Val d’Isère, France and the 4½ diamond De Verbier in Verbier have been rebranded as ‘Xtra’ Chalets - a stepping stone between the standard chalet and full Chalet Hotel concept.
5 diamond Chalet Hotel Le Savoie
The new platinum standard 5 diamond Chalet Hotel Le Savoie, Val d’Isère is located right in the centre of Val d’Isere, just 3 minutes walk from the main lifts, sleeping up to 87 guests with a choice of spacious bedrooms and suites which can be combed to make ‘super-suites’; an in-house ski rental shop; a superb indoor pool and spa. Inghams is offering 7 nights here from £999 per person (including return flights from London Gatwick, resort transfers, 5 course evening meals on 6 nights per week with various dining options and a substantial skier’s breakfast each day).
Solo skiers- New this winter is is a range of holidays for solo skiers - individuals who want to enjoy a week with like-minded, snow loving skiers and boarders and be looked after by our chalet staff and representatives. Solo skiers can book sole occupancy room at the Chalet Les Dolomites, Val d’Isère (from £599, without any supplement departing 12th December) or at the Chalet Chardonnet in Tignes (from £699 again with no supplement departing 16th April), France. Both are lively resorts in the Espace Killy ski area with 300kms of skiing. Prices include return flights from London Gatwick to Geneva, resort transfers and chalet catering.
Olympia SkiWorld Safari- a fantastic week of skiing over 5 resorts in the Innsbruck area: Axamer Lizum, Muttereralm, Stubai Glacier, Schlick 2000 and Kühtai with 295km of skiing. Prices from £569 per person which includes return flights from London Gatwick, transfers and 7 nights half board at the 3* Hotel Edelweiss in Götzens.
Not a skier?
Inghams has included a new ‘Winter Inspirations’ section in the Winter 2015/16 brochure full of ideas for non-skiers. These include the Island & Fjord Adventures and Polar Express Adventure tours in northern Norway. 3 night breaks start at just £799 which includes return flights in March 2016 from Gatwick to Evenes, transfers, most excursions and activities and accommodation in a four star hotel with most meals included.
Inghams’ hugely popular Lapland programme continues to offer three resorts in Lapland Levi, Ylläs and Saariselkä with a selection of winter activities such as husky and reindeer safaris, Northern Light excursions, visits to the Laino SnowHotel and much more. Inghams is offering 7 nights, self-catering at the 3½* Immelmökit cabins in Levi from £509 per person based on 6 sharing. Price includes return flights from London Gatwick to Kittala and resort transfers.
Early Booking Savings
• Save up to £800 per couple with Inghams Plus offers in Inghams’ Partner Hotels Savings include free room upgrades, free drinks with dinner, free afternoon tea, free activities including tobogganing, free or discounted spa vouchers, free child supervision/ children’s clubs, free bar credit, free breakfast in many Canadian hotel plus many other offers including a free pilates class at the Chalet Hotel St. Christoph, Austria (on selected dates).
• Save up to £300 per couple- Early Booking Offers at many hotels.
• 1 hour free Skiplex in-door ski slopes session worth £120- on bookings made before 30th November.
• Swiss Savings- savings include free daily packed lunch in Saas Fee; good value short breaks to Wengen and Mürren; room upgrades available on selected resorts with savings up to £378 per couple. New for 2015/16 is a winter wonderland Swiss holiday in Crans Montana with alpine adventures for non-skiers including a 6 day walkers’ pass, guided snowshoe excursion, two spa visits and regional wine tasting.
• NEW Earlybird offers on ski tuition in France: For the first time Inghams is offering Earlybird discount s on ski tuition bookings made before 31st October including in Val Thorens, Val d’Isère, Val Claret (Tignes), Morzine, Chamonix, Les Arcs 2000.
Equipment and Lift Pass Offers
• 2-for-1 Lift Passes in Les 2 Alpes in France; Jasper, Fernie and Kimberley in Canada.
• Buy 1 get 1 half price lift passes in Serre Chevalier, Tignes, Val d’Isère in France and in Wengen and Grindelwald in Switzerland.
• 2-for-1 ski/board hire for ALL departures dates across ALL chalets and Chalet Hotels in Austria, Italy and France and the Xtra Chalet in Verbier saving up to £290 per couple.
• Lift pass price guarantee- Inghams will guarantee that the cost of pre-booking a lift pass will be the same if not lower than the resort price. If not, Inghams will refund the difference.
Up to 1 in 5 go free as part of Inghams group discounts including a free lift pass for group leaders (groups above 15), flexible flights from regional airports, free Travel Insurance for group leaders, free group seating, group dining all arranged by a personal group travel specialist in Inghams’ Godalming office.
Hugh Walton, Inghams Executive Director said:
“We’ve a lot to shout about with the launch of our 15/16 ski brochure. No less than 6 new resorts, a new ski-in/ski-out Chalet Hotel in Champoluc and new chalets in Mayrhofen and Avoriaz. But top of the list must be our new flagship property, the simply outstanding Le Savoie in Val d’Isère which sets new Platinum standards for Chalet Hotels. We’ve more UK departure airports than ever before and a huge range of ski pack and lifts pass offers to tempt early bookers. With advanced bookings already well ahead of last year, winter 2015/16 looks set to be an excellent season.”
For more information visit www.inghams.co.uk or call 01483 791 114.
For press enquiries or a copy of the brochure please contact
PR Executive, Rachel Gaston, Inghams on 01483 79 10 45 / email@example.com
Senior PR Account Manager, Daniela Resenterra, 020 7593 1771/danielaR@hillsbalfour.com
Senior PR Account Executive, Josie Self, Senior PR Account Executive on +44 (0)207 593 1758/ JosieS@hillsbalfour.com