Norway's capital, Oslo, can be visited as part of our brand new 'Capital to Coast on the Great Bergen Railway' escorted group tour. Guests on this tour will have a guided tour of the city included before heading to the Western fjords on the famous Bergen Railway, recognised as one of the most scenic train journeys in the world. Whilst in Oslo, visit your pick of the many famous fascinating museums, including the National Gallery, which houses Munch’s famous painting ‘The Scream’. The impressive Opera building is worth a visit as is Aker Brygge wharf, home to a wide selection of restaurants, bars and shops.
Why not try one of our other Norway multi-centre holidays, Fjord Explorer, Taste of Norway, or Highlights of the Fjords or also new for Summer 2018, our Coastal Cities or Glaciers & Coast combinations.
Things to do in resort
- Aker Brygge shopping and restaurant district
- Visit Vigeland Sculpture Park
- See 'The Scream' at the National Gallery
- Take a boat trip onto the Olsofjord and Museum Island
- Stroll along the harbour promenade
- Climb the roof of the impressive Opera Building
Location in resort
For more information on travel and transport visit our Oslo page