Visit Italy this Summer
From city breaks to countryside and lake retreats, discover the best of Italy with Inghams. We offer a wide range of hotels in Italy, so whether your ideal trip is driving through the Italian countryside or indulging in great food and wine on the shores of sparkling lakes, we can turn your dream escape into a reality.
This summer, you could be walking in the footsteps of spectacular ancient Roman ruins, and setting sights on the world’s greatest art masterpieces. Terracotta roofs and vineyards stretching over luscious green fields could be your summer reality. Not to mention al fresco cafes serving up the best Italian homemade food.
Don't miss out on our limited time Italy savings!
Speak to a member of our UK based team on 01483 791 111 or book online.
|View all Italy deals|
Discover the beauty of the Italian Lakes and get ready to succumb to the charms of Lake Garda, Lake Como and Lake Maggiore. Backed by breath-taking artful landscapes, charming fishing villages and medieval castles, these enchanting lakes will leave you spellbound. With excellent access to hiking trails and wild swimming spots, there’s plenty to uncover.
State-of-the-art spa and fitness room
Access to 4 indoor pools including children's pool
Two restaurants serving Italian cuisine & organic produce
Just a 20 minute walk from the bustling centre of Bardolino
A beautiful hotel located at the end of Sirmione’s peninsula
Heated outdoor saltwater pool with built in whirlpool
Sunbathing terrace and garden area
Free entrance to the Spa
Rooftop bar overlooking Lake Maggiore
Heated lakeside pool
Bar & restaurant serving local fresh food
Get active and explore Italy’s best kept secret. This striking mountain range offers some of the best Alpine thrills in Europe. You’ll find a limitless number of activities including hiking, cycling, mountain biking, climbing, historic tours, farm visits and wine tasting.
Wellness area with heated indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna & Turkish bath
Fitness & relaxation area with loungers & views of the mountains
Massages & beauty treatments available
Private balconies & bar
- Beautiful hotel with amazing mountain views
- Spa with indoor pool, saunas and treatments
- Tennis court
- Free shuttle to Corvara centre available between 7am and 7pm
- Sun terrace & restaurant
- Perfect for an active holiday
- Free activities and excursions each week including guided excursions
- Free use of hotel’s mountain bikes all season (subject to availability)
- Les Fontaines Spa with indoor pool, saunas & relaxation area
- Fitness room
Explore Italy’s most remote and romantic coastline. Renowned for its sparkling turquoise sea, rugged cliffs and quaint, pastel-coloured villages, the Neapolitan Riviera has been charming travellers for centuries. This luxury escape offers beautiful walking trails, spectacular views and superb cuisine.
- Two swimming pools including a rooftop pool and poolside bar
- Wellness centre at nearby Grand Hotel Ambasciatori
- Restaurant serving traditional cuisine using locally-grown ingredients
- Cosy lounge bar
Small boutique hotel with homely feel
Spectacular seaside views
Sea view terrace perfect for relaxing
Delicious breakfast bar to set yourself up for the day ahead
- Infinity pool looking out over the bay
- Free shuttle service to and from Sorrento between 8.30am and 11.30pm
- Spacious private balconies
Sicily is home to dazzling landscapes and historic treasures - perfect for an adventure back into the past. Known as the ‘Island of the sun’, Sicily is as rich in natural beauty as it is in culture and delicious food and wine.
With coastal roads leading to breath-taking viewpoints, whitewashed towns and emerald green hillsides, this Italian paradise has so much to offer.
An historic building with old-world charm
Fantastic views of the Taormina coastline
Olympic-size swimming pool with sun beds & parasols
- Swimming pool with panoramic terrace
- Beach facilities
- Free shuttle bus to Taormina three times a day
- Small fitness area with Sauna
- Outdoor swimming pool & sun terrace with whirlpools
- Private beach in a protected marine reserve in the Latomie Bay
- Lots of activities including bike tours, yoga classes, fishing & snorkelling
- Excursions to Ortigia and Mount Etna
- Rock solarium overlooking the sea
|View all Sicily deals|
Italy Multi-Centre Holidays 2022
A Unique Holiday Just For You
Discover more with our multi-centre holidays to Italy. Combine two or more destinations for a trip of a lifetime.
Combine the sights and history of Rome with the bustling seaside town of Sorrento, or take in the romantic city of Venice before relaxing on one of Italy’s beautiful lakes. Booking one of our multi-centre holidays in Italy will allow you to experience it all. Your passions, your holiday.
Call to book on: 01483 791 111
Let's plan your Italian adventure. Our holiday experts are on hand to help you create your dream Italian getaway.
You might also like: