Visit Switzerland this Summer
Experience more of Switzerland with Inghams. Discover breath-taking landscapes, tranquil lakes and Swiss nature in full bloom. Whether you’re looking to explore the beautiful Swiss mountains, cycle through the sweeping valleys, or enjoy a beautiful lakeside retreat, you’ll find a varied and exciting range of things to do.
This alpine country is full of fun and adventure. This summer, you could be exploring its spectacular mountain landscape, lakeshore scenery and quintessential villages. Fascinating culture, amazing food and an endless list of possible activities await. Make your visit memorable and book with Inghams to discover the very best of Switzerland.
Don't miss out on our limited time Switzerland savings!
Speak to a member of our UK based team on 01483 791 111 or book online.
Set in the heart of Switzerland, the tranquil waters of Lake Lucerne are surrounded by natural splendour. Immerse yourself in an enchanting blend of history, culture and picture-book scenery.
Visitors can explore a range of museums and galleries, as well as a fantastic selection of bars and restaurants.
- Art Deco style hotel offering panoramic lake views
- Voted TripAdvisor's Travellers Choice
- Jazz theme bar and rum lounge
- Free entrance to lakeside lido
- First floor lounge with connecting roof terrace & sun sail
- American buffet style breakfast
- Attractive garden bar & restaurant
- Fitness room
- Historic 18th century hotel located in the heart of Lucerne’s old town
- Member of Swiss Historic Hotels
- Award-winning restaurant & garden terrace
- Bar & lounge area
Set in a stunning valley between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, Interlaken offers beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
Enjoy untouched natural surroundings, relaxing crystal-clear waters and snow-covered peaks in this romantic Swiss town. Interlaken also offers a fantastic range of outdoor experiences for those who want to see and do more.
- Modern wellness facilities such as large indoor pool, sauna, steam room & fitness area
- Multiple terraces with fantastic mountain & river views
- Comfortable lounge & à la carte restaurant
- Beautiful & ‘chic’ hotel with excellent views over the lake & mountains
- Stylish, metro bar & lounge
- Elegant à la carte restaurant with Swiss specialities
- 24 hour fitness facilities and access to sauna & hair salon
- A family-run & charming chalet-style hotel next to Lake Brienz
- Public outdoor pool & swimming lake just 500 metres away
- Restaurant with modern Swiss cuisine
This car-free village is rich in character and culture. You’ll be surrounded by some of Europe’s highest mountains and their spectacular glaciers, as well as houses dating back more than 500 years.
This village offers some amazing walking opportunities, and has a network of mountain trains and cable cars for easy access to high trails.
- Family-run hotel in superb central location, known for its gourmet cuisine, excellent facilities & high level of service
- Access to Bio / Finnish saunas, steam bath & whirlpool, indoor tennis, squash court & gym
- Cosy cocktail lounge
- Beautifully furnished chalet-style hotel
- Restaurant known for its high standard of cuisine & Matterhorn views
- Wellness area with whirlpool, turkish bath, sauna and ‘experience showers’
- Quiet location opposite the Sunnegga Lift & bus stop to Matterhorn Paradise
- Spa area & wellness centre with indoor pool, saunas & steam room, access to gym
- Lounge & garden
Davos & Klosters
If you’re looking for an elegant chalet-style village with authentic traditions, then Klosters will provide all that and more. This picture-book holiday resort is a long-time favourite of the British Royal family and is one of the most family-friendly holiday villages in Switzerland.
Davos is the highest town in the Alps and cable-cars are ready to hoist you even higher! This resort offers excellent hiking and mountain-biking opportunities, as well as thrilling water sports for all ages. If you’re looking for more urban appeal, then Davos also offers excellent shopping opportunities with numerous boutiques, cafés and restaurants.
- A hotel with a reputation for excellent hospitably and a wealth of facilities
- A four minute bus ride from the resort centre
- New indoor swimming pool
- Large indoor pool & whirlpool
- Saunas, relaxation room & fitness room
- Bar & restaurant
- Children's playroom
- Bike hire available 2 minutes away
- Luxurious boutique style open-plan bar & lounge
- Free bike repair & wash station
- Restaurant & garden terrace
- Beauty & massage treatment
Switzerland Multi-Centre Holidays 2022
Looking for variety? Our multi-centre holidays to Switzerland allow you to see and do more.
Get the most out of your trip and combine different destinations and resorts. Tailor your holiday so it’s unique to you. Our holiday experts are here to make your dream escape a reality.
Your passions, your holiday.
Call to book on: 01483 791 111
Let's plan your Switzerland adventure.
You might also like: