Annecy £49, full day, Friday (Summer 19, £50)
The Venice of the Alps. Take a boat trip on beautiful Lake Annecy (pay locally €15), then browse through the colourful market, relax on a café terrace and visit the fascinating château.
Three Countries Tour £62, full day, Monday (Summer 19, £64)
Begin with a scenic drive up-valley to the Col de Forclaz for a superb view of the Rhone valley, then through Swiss vineyards, before arriving at the Grand St. Bernard Pass on the Swiss-Italian border. Time for a stroll around the lake, then to Aosta - 'Rome of the Alps'. An unforgettable day of varied landscapes, cultures and architecture!
We have new and exciting pre-bookable activity packages now available in Chamonix for summer 17 & 18. Applicable for Wednesday arrivals only, guests can now book the following:
Mountain Magic - £121 (Summer 19, £124)
A great introduction to some of the exciting activities Chamonix has to offer including white water rafting, guided biking and gentle hiking.
- River Rafting which starts and finishes in Chamonix on the river l’Arve, which runs through the centre of Chamonix – 45 minutes long.
- Guided biking, a is cross-country through forests and rivers, not going on chair lifts, part of a group and bike included.
- Guided Hike which is a half day hike with a guide around the Chamonix valley. It will be a gentle walk, not too strenuous.
All ½ days
Ice, Air & Rapids - £260 (Summer 19, £267)
For the adrenaline seekers, experience big thrills white water rafting in Italy, land in front of the Chalet Hotel Sapinière as part of a tandem paraglide and take on the Mer de Glace glacier with a guide and all equipment included.
- White Water Rafting in Italy at Dora Baltea. Guests are collected and taken to the start point, follow a 30km stretch of the Dora river. Active adrenaline adventure and intense thrills on big waves - You MUST be able to swim well. Half day adventure.
- Parapenting from the Brevent. Take off from the top of the Brevent and enjoy fantastic views. You land in front of the Sapinière! Guests will fly in tandem with a qualified parapent pilot. Please note that a lift pass to start point is not included.
- Full day glacier hike on the Mer de Glace (great day out for a taster of a glacier/ice walking). The Mer de Glace is one of the most well know glaciers in the Alps. Guests will be equipped with crampons, a harness and ice axes. The guide will lead you.
All bookable for ages 12 and over.
Date and times of each activity will be advised on arrival as the itinerary will be dictated by weather and groupings
Please note that we act at all times as selling agent for the suppliers of activities & excursions.