The Amalfi Coast offers some of the most picturesque walking trails in the world. On this three-night tour you’ll be guided along these cliffside paths with spectacular coastal views, stopping at villages along the way. On the way, you'll sample some of the best local produce including stopping at a local limoncello producer.
Enjoy guided walks along the aptly named lemon path, on what was once a mule track that connected the Amalfi villages, and learn the legends of the region as your local guide leads you from Bomerano along the Path of the Gods to the colourful cliffside village of Positano.
|2020 Departures on sale now!|
• A 4 day tour to discover stunning walks along the Amalfi Coast
• Choice of 3* or 4* hotels
• Private transfers included and knowledgeable guides to acompany you on the walks
• Walk from Ravello to Maiori and stop off for a limoncello at a local farm
• Walk along the renowned Lemon Path for spectacular sea views
• Guided walk along the Path of the Gods, a winding path along the cliff edge with panoramic views
• Stop for a light lunch at a local farm to sample fresh local produce
• Enjoy flexible departures and private guides just for your booking
Day 1: UK to Naples
Arrive at Naples Airport where you will be met by your driver and take a private transfer to your hotel the Amalfi Coast. Settle in and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Meals included: None
Day 2: Ravello and the Lemon Path
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at your hotel to set you up for a day of walking the Amalfi Coast. Meet your local guide for the day and head for Ravello, also known as the ‘City of Music’. Year after year music and art lovers flood to the coast to enjoy the vibrant cultural scene, backed by Italy’s most beautiful coastline. Begin with a walking tour of Ravello taking in the sights. Make your way up to the 11th century Villa Cimbrone, set high above the cost offering spectacular views. From here continue walking and pass through the beautiful hamlet of Torello, where bougainvillea clings to the stone walls. Along the coastal path you will be treated to beautiful views of with whitewashed houses, quaint churches, ancient stairways and lemon groves. Soon you’ll reach Maiori, where you’ll stop for a sweet cool glass of limoncello and a slice of cake. Next, you'll take the famous 'lemon path' that connects the villages of the Amalfi Coast. The old mule path winds its way along the ridges above the sea, surrounded by lemon groves. After a day spent exploring the beautiful Amalfi Coast, spend an evening at leisure.
Meals included: Breakfast
Day 3: Path of the Gods
This morning you'll be collected and taken to Bomerano to meet your local guide. From here take the 'Path of the Gods' to Positano. On your way you'll pass through the sleepy mountain village of Nocelle. As you walk, taking in the spectacular views, your local guide will teach you about the legends of the area, telling you about the birds and the plants typical of the Lattari Mountains. As you approach you'll be rewarded with spectacular views of Positano, Punta Campanella and Capri. Stop at Montepertuso, the hamlet above Positano to enjoy lunch at a local trattoria. After lunch spend some free time exploring Positano before taking the public ferry back to your hotel.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Naples - UK
Enjoy your last breakfast at the hotel before a private transfer to Naples Airport for your flight home. Or, choose to extend your stay with a few more days on the Amalfi Coast or nearby Sorrento.
Meals included: Breakfast
- 3 nights’ bed & breakfast accommodation at 3* or 4* hotels
- Tour of Ravello and guided walk along the 'Lemon Path' with an expert guide
- Visit to a local patisserie with cake tastings
- Lunch at traditional restaurant in Positano area with drinks included
- Guided walk along the 'Path of the Gods'
- Public ferry ticket from Positano to your resort
- Private transfers
Your holiday excludes:
- Entrance fees
- Hotel city taxes
- Extras, drinks and personal expenses
Hotels will be confirmed at the time of booking. If you would like a specific hotel, please call us to request this for you.
Hotel Fontana, Amalfi; Hotel Sole, Maiori; Hotel Settebello, Minori (or similar)
Hotel Aurora, Amalfi; Hotel Sole Splendid, Maiori; Minori Palace, Minori (or similar)
- Flexible daily departures