Walk the Amalfi Coast, following some of the most picturesque trails in the world! On this three-night trip you’ll be guided along clifftop paths, soaking up the spectacular coastal scenes and exploring villages along the way. We all know walking works up an appetite – you’ll find yourself in the best place for trying tasty local food. So we’ve included some snack stops to keep those energy levels up – try local cakes, have a traditional Neapolitan lunch and taste regions famous limoncello!
You’ll be in safe hands with the help of our local guides – they know these routes inside out. They’ll take you along the mule tracks that connect the Amalfi villages and teach you the regions legends as you walk along the ‘Lemon Path’ and the ‘Path of the Gods’ from Bomerano to the colourful village of Positano.
|2021 Departures on sale now!|
- Spend four days discovering the stunning walks along the Amalfi Coast
- Choice of 3 or 4-star hotels
- Private transfers included and knowledgeable guides to accompany you on the walks
- Walk from Ravello to Maiori and stop off for a limoncello at a local producers
- Walk along the renowned Lemon Path, with a local guide, for spectacular sea views
- Guided walk along the Path of the Gods, a winding path along the cliff edge with panoramic views
- Stop at a traditional local restaurant for lunch, with drinks, near Positano
- Enjoy flexible departures and private guides just for your booking
Day 1: UK to Naples
Arrive at Naples Airport where you will be met by your driver and take a private transfer to your hotel on the Amalfi Coast. Settle in and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Meals included: None
Day 2: Ravello and the Lemon Path
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at your hotel to set you up for a day of walking the Amalfi Coast. Meet your local guide and head to Ravello. It's known as the ‘City of Music’ - year after year music and art lovers flood to the coast to enjoy the vibrant cultural scene here. On a walking tour of the town you’ll make your way up to the 11th century Villa Cimbrone – the views are spectacular. Begin your walk to Minori passing the bougainvillea filled hamlet of Torello. Along the coastal path you’ll be treated to panoramic views, pretty whitewashed houses, small churches, ancient stairways and an abundance of lemon groves. When you reach Maiori, stop for a sweet cool glass of limoncello and a slice of cake from one of the best patisseries on the Amalfi Coast. Next, take the famous 'lemon path' that connects the villages of the Amalfi Coast. The old mule path winds its way along the ridges above the sea, surrounded by lemon groves.
Meals included: Breakfast
Day 3: Path of the Gods
This morning, meet your local guide in Bomerano. Today you’ll walk the 'Path of the Gods’. Along the way you'll pass through the sleepy mountain village of Nocelle. There are lots of stories and legends about the region - your guide will tell you the tales and teach about the birds and the plants here, as you weave your way along the coast. The most spectacular views are as you approach Positano, you’ll see out to Punta Campanella and Capri. Stop at Montepertuso, the hamlet above Positano for a well-earned break. We’ve included lunch at a local trattoria here, with drinks included. You’ll have time to explore Positano after. See the coast from the water, when you take the ferry back to your resort.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Naples - UK
Enjoy your last breakfast at the hotel before a private transfer to Naples Airport for your flight home. Or, choose to extend your stay with a few more days on the Amalfi Coast or nearby Sorrento.
Meals included: Breakfast
- 3 nights’ bed & breakfast accommodation at 3 or 4-star hotels
- Airport transfers
- One way transport from you hotel to the start of your walks
- Tour of Ravello and guided walk along the 'Lemon Path' with an expert guide
- Visit to a local patisserie with cake tastings
- Lunch at traditional restaurant in Positano area with drinks included
- Guided walk along the 'Path of the Gods'
- Public ferry ticket from Positano to your resort
Your holiday excludes:
- Entrance fees
- Hotel city taxes
- Extras, drinks and personal expenses
Please note that the hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking. If they are not available, they will be changed to hotels of a similar standard and location. If you would like a specific hotel, please call us to request this for you.
Hotel Fontana, Amalfi; Hotel Sole, Maiori; Hotel Settebello, Minori (or similar)
Hotel Aurora, Amalfi; Hotel Sole Splendid, Maiori; Minori Palace, Minori (or similar)
Flexible daily departures