Travel at your own speed and opt for a self-drive skiing or snowboarding holiday. Make the mountains your own by sightseeing from airport to accommodation - stop and take in the views, pause in local towns and villages for a bite to eat, spot the wildlife as you meander along.
Why travel by car
- Pack as much as you like – no need to worry about ski carriage or packing that extra ski jacket
- You decide the pace – set off a day earlier and enjoy the journey at your own speed
- Freedom and flexibility – get off the beaten track and make some stops along the way
- Comfort and privacy – enjoy the journey with your close friends and family
- Extra ski day – arrive in time to drop your bags at your accommodation and go skiing on your first day- you could even do the same on your final day!
We can offer a self-drive option to any of our resorts in Europe -
Majority of our guests will choose to drive to France due to it's close proximity to England. However for example, if you are living in Austria and want to head to Italy for your winter holiday, we can make that happen.
Accommodation examples below for parking:
- Free on-site parking at the Hotel
Self-drive Ski Holiday FAQs
How do I book? - To book self-drive, you must call to book on 01483 79 11 11.
How much can I save? - It depends on which date you travel and the type and time of your channel crossing.
Is the ferry crossing included in the price of my holiday? - Yes, the ferry crossing from Dover to Calais is included and we can arrange a Le Shuttle (formerly known as Eurotunnel) crossing as well.
Travel with confidence