Extend your holiday and take time to explore one of our Canadian cities. You can add days to the start or end of your holiday.
Why go on a city break?
This is a great way to either extend your holiday and enjoy a skiing/ snowboarding break as well as a city sightseeing holiday or a great way to really soak up the culture of your chosen country for your winter holiday.
- Make the most of the Culture
- Enjoy Sightseeing and Exploring new places
- Make the most of the local Cuisine
- Take advantage of the Shopping, be it for you or as gifts
- Have fun doing Activities somewhere new, from trying Ice skating, visiting museums, exploring local parks to Cathedrals
Vancouver is consistently rated among the world’s most beautiful cities and winter is a great time to visit. There is so much to see and do and all sites are easily accessible by public transport. For great views walk across the Lions Gate Bridge or try the Harbour Centre Tower with its view of Vancouver. Visit Granville Island, with its farmers‘ market and artist studios, which has become a magnet for the creative and flamboyant. This cosmopolitan city is a great add-on destination to your Whistler winter holiday.
Top things to do in Vancouver in the Winter:
- Visit Capilano Suspension Bridge & Vancouver Lookout
- Granville Island and Stanley Park are a must see
- Explore historic Gastown
- Watch an Ice Hockey game
- Try ice skating at Robson Square
- Dine in Chinatown one evening
Montreal is a city unlike any other in Canada. With a distinctive French culture and uncompromising beauty, it radiates a sophisticated glamour rarely encountered in North America. Renowned for its innovative fashion, extensive arts community and delectable bistros, the city is a fully evolved metropolis. The thriving downtown area and scenic suburbs all contribute to its enchanting allure. Along the banks of the St. Lawrence River, Old Montreal stands out as a tribute to the city’s ancient beginnings and resonates with historical significance. A short break in Montreal is the perfect addition to your ski holiday in Mont Tremblant.
Top things to do in Montreal in the winter:
- Take a trip on the Montreal Ferris Wheel
- Take a Montreal Food Tour
- Visit Notre-Dame Basilica
- Explore Montreals street art
- Enjoy Montreals Christmas Markets (December time of course)
- Eat Maple Syrup!
Please note: Transfers to/from the airport and your city hotel are not included but can be arranged easily with local buses or taxis.
Our Reservations team can help organise your holiday to include a city stopover at one of these fantastic cities.