It can feel like a long time between the ski seasons when you are an avid skier and are keen to be on the slopes. At Inghams, our ski holidays to Finnish Lapland start at the end of November in resorts within the arctic circle where there is usually plenty of snow at that time of year, which makes for a great time to book your first trip of the season with us.
Visit our Lapland holidays section to see more about skiing and snowboarding holidays in Lapland, Finland:
Best ski resorts in November
Take a look at our 2 fantastic resorts in Lapland (Finland) where you can ski until your hearts content in November:
- Host to Lapland's longest ski slope
- Great network of cross-country ski trails
- Perfect for beginners and intermediates
- Good options for snowboard enthusiasts with 2 snow-parks
- Lovely, welcoming ski schools designed for all ages (English speaking widely available)
- Offering the most extensive ski area in Lapland
- Night-time ski on floodlight slopes (a chance to see the Northern lights)
- Snowboarders paradise with a special 'snowboarders alley' and halfpipe
- Almost unlimited cross-country ski trails
- Small and friendly ski schools, perfect for learners
Best apartments, hotels, cottages and cabins for November skiing
Discover the best accommodation options in Lapland for November ski holidays:
- Enjoy classic, idyllic cabins dotted around the woods, in scenic peace.
- The cabins have their own private sauna and hot-tub so you can relax after a day of skiing.
- The resort has a choice of cafes, bars and restaurants as well as a supermarket.
- An ideal in resort location, quick an easy to reach amenities, especially for getting to the ski lifts.
- All cottages come with a sauna and log fire for cosy nights in.
- These are self-catering cottages so you can make the place yours whilst there, but you can up-grade to half-board catering.
- Traditional self-catering apartments set on the edge of resort in a quiet, wooded area.
- The sister hotel offers a free ski bus for the apartment residents to take you to and from the slopes each day.
- All the apartments come with saunas but you can also use the sister hotel facilities which include a gym, pool and spa treatments.
- This is a 5* hotel in the heart of Levi resort, which offers modern and stylish rooms.
- This hotel links with the Levi Spa resort so you can unwind after a days skiing and enjoy all the facilities on offer.
- This is a stunning resort, with frozen lakes and forests all around.
- A perfect ski-in ski-out location, so no time wasted getting to the slopes.
- This is a luxury hotel, situated in the heart of Yllas and next to the fell, close to shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- It boasts a top of the range pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub and gym.
- Hidden in a quiet location next to the lake, ideal for spotting the Northern lights.
- These cabins are cosy, homely and all come with built in log fires - perfect for cold nights to cuddle up.
- Only 4 minutes walk to Levi centre, so still easily accessible for evenings out to dinner or day time shopping trips.
FAQ's for skiing holidays in November
Is November too soon in the ski season to go on a skiing holiday? - Not at all, it's all about the choosing the right destination. This is why we have selected to offer holidays to Lapland (Finland) for this time year. Being so close to the arctic circle, their level of snowfall is higher than a lot of Europe and it also has a longer period of time during the year that snow falls there.
What is the weather like when skiing in November? - Being November, the weather doesn't frequently change as much as it does later in the season (from sunshine to snowing), however in Lapland, as it is so close to the arctic circle, it is a very cold place and though the sun does shine in the day time we would recommend wrapping up warm and wearing lots of layers.
Travel with confidence
When you choose an Inghams holiday, you can travel with confidence. We’re here to take the stress out of travelling. We’ve put extra measures in place for your peace of mind. We’ll help keep both you and your money safe.