- No. of rooms: 99
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 0
- Annex: The Reduit wing, which interconnects with the main building, has no lift. 'Economy' rooms are located in the Reduit wing.
- Official rating: 5
- All the twin and single rooms have bath or shower, cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, complimentary minibar and hairdryer.
- ‘Economy’ rooms are in the Reduit wing (no lift)
- ‘Classic’ and larger superior rooms are at the back of the hotel and tend to have restricted views.
- ‘Executive’ rooms are at the front with a view towards the mountains.
- A 2-room suite with mountain view is also available on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property:
- Access ramp: No
Steps up to main entrance, but also a lift suitable for wheelchair users.On the main street, fairly flat position in town, but slightly uphill from Davos Dorf train station. Lift in main building only.