Your holiday is about you time! We’ve picked the best resorts and properties for those looking for a more relaxing ski holiday - gentle cruisy blue runs on bluebird days, the best spots for slow mountain lunches and coffee stops, with a little bit extra relaxation with walking, non-ski activities and spas and non ski activities at the bottom of the slopes.
- Relax on the rooftop spa with whirlpool overlooking the mountains.
- The Austrian hosts have been welcoming Inghams guests since 1948, meaning the service is unbeatable.
- Located right in the centre of town, there’s an easy stroll to a range of cosy cafes and restaurants for those days you spend off the pistes.
- This beautiful family run 5 star hotel is ski-in/ski-out and boasts a new heated outdoor pool.
- Even if you don’t make it to the slopes, dining in one of the Hotel Grandes Rousses’ outdoor heated pods will mean you can still enjoy mountain views without the chill.
- Set in a stunning secluded snow covered winter wonderland, 15km from Saariselkä in Lapland, you can enjoy the slopes then retreat back to this warm and relaxing haven.
- Spend your time sat in front of the fire with a book and a glass of wine, or relax in their Lodge sauna and escape from everyday life.
- High-standard, all inclusive spa hotel, located in the centre of resort, just a couple of minutes from the lifts.
- Outdoor heated pool connected to indoor massage pool, outdoor hot tub and about 6 relaxation areas.
- With a warm and welcoming feel and food and drink of tap for most of the day, you may find it hard to leave.
- Named 'Europe's Highest Ski Palace' - it's luxurious and stylish with a cosy feel.
- Doorstep skiing - short 50m walk to ski lifts.
- Full spa with indoor/outdoor swimming pools, three restaurants and sun terrace with great views.
- As Arinsal's flagship property, this 5 star hotel boasts an Aquarium cocktail bar and extensive spa facilities including a hydro-therapy pool, saunas, steam rooms and Jacuzzi's.
- Hotel is located between the main hubs of El Tarter and Soldeu and is just 100m from the main Arinsal gondola and village centre.
Ski Resort suggestions:
Your ski holiday is about you time! Explore our top resorts which allow you to relax and recharge on your ski holiday, as well as making the most of the mountains.
>There’s a reason this is the most filmed and photographed resort in the Italian Alps - not just renowned for its Olympic level skiing, but Cortina D’Ampezzo, ‘Queen of the Dolomites’, has just as many people visit the resort to shop in the designer boutiques and socialise in fancy wine bars as they do for skiing.
Surrounded by beautiful lakes, forests and mountains St.Moritz boasts an idyllic location and charming resort feel. Plus when you’re not spending your time on piste, there’s plenty to do, from skating, cross country skiing, horse sleigh rides, bobsleighing, or why not a enjoy a warming drink in one of many cosy bars and restaurants.
This pristine winter wonderland has perfect snow conditions, so you can enjoy the uncrowded cruisy slopes. Skiing amidst the silence of the fells in a mystical blue twilight will leave you with incredible memories. Plus there's so much more on offer from husky rides, reindeer and snowmobile safaris.
A great resort for beginners as the height of the resort means that the snow is always good. The resort itself is largely traffic free and there are gentle slopes just by the village which are perfect for learning and gaining confidence.
Looking for more inspiration?
Travel With Confidence
When you choose an Inghams holiday, you can travel with confidence. We’re here to take the stress out of travelling. We’ve put extra measures in place for your peace of mind. We’ll help keep both you and your money safe.