Santa Break holidays are a magical, winter whirlwind tour of Lapland, discovering the secrets of Santa's workshop, his elvish helpers and loyal reindeer guides over the period of a 3 or 4 night break. Meet the man himself, Santa Claus, on a special visit to his home and enjoy a festive feast to celebrate Christmas and play out in the snow.
What's included in an Santa Breaks holiday to Lapland
Guests staying on one of our 3 or 4 night breaks will receive flights, transfers, accommodation on either half board or self-catered basis and thermal suits and boots.
To make your holiday a magical one - a visit to Santa's Elves Hideaway where you'll meet Santa, some of his elvish helpers and Comet will be waiting for you to. Plus, enjoy a Festive Feast and Disco night included as part of the package.
For something extra special, our all inclusive package to Harriniva Adventure Resort in Muonio.
Santa Break resorts in Lapland
Come and experience the enchanting Finnish resorts of Munoio, Levi and Ylläs this winter on our 3 and 4 night packages. They're all situated in the Arctic Circle and have a magical wilderness atmosphere.
Ylläs - a traditional and picturesque ambiance that you'll absolutely love.
Levi - a popular resort with a bustling centre and a great choice cafe's, restaurants and bars.
Muonio - an all inclusive Santa experience in a remote wilderness area.
Our resorts are perfectly set up for you to enjoy the magic of Christmas in Lapland. In these remote Arctic locations, you'll have some of the best chances to see the Northern Lights and if you're really lucky you might even spot Santa's sleigh!
Experience the magic of Lapland, meet Santa and even add on extra excursion to your holiday:
- Santa's elves hideaway (included) - Experience Santa's enchanting grotto where you will enjoy a variety of activities in the untouched winter landscape with an exclusive private meeting with Santa himself.
- Snowmobile safari (optional) - Whizz through the snowy fells and experience Lapland on snowmobile. You can drive your own snowmobile or relax and enjoy the views on the back if you're sharing. Children either share with an adult or are towed in a covered sled behind the guide.
- Husky & reindeer sleigh rides (optional) - Learn about the local animals and explore the frosty forest on our husky and reindeer excursions.
- Ski taster package (optional, available for 4 night stays only) - Never skied before? This is your opportunity to try it out for the first time. The slopes are ideal for learning as they're generally quite quiet and there are plenty of friendly English speaking instructors to help.
*Please note - Santa's Elves Hideaway excursion is included at all resorts. The above additional excursions can be added to your holiday at either Levi & Ylläs resorts. Snowmobile, Husky & Reindeer excursions are part of the all inclusive package at Muonio reosrt.
Santa Breaks - Key Facts & FAQs
- Have questions? We have answers - Santa Break FAQs
- View our Lapland Insider's Guides for info on What to pack, the Northern Lights, Skiing in Lapland and more
- Understand more about Lapland's Climate before your travels
- With Inghams, your holiday is protected by our Snow Guarantee
- We offer a price match promise, so we won't be beaten on price