In time for this ski season, Eurostar have brought back the much anticipated ski train - carrying passengers from London to Bourg-Saint-Maurice throughout the peak ski season of December to February. To celebrate the return of the ski train, Inghams have created a unique, hassle free ski package for your next winter holiday, including travel on the Eurostar Snow train.
- Enjoy the ease of travel by train - from London to Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- Spend an extra day on the slopes with a 7 day ski pass
- Transfers included to resorts across Tignes, Val d'Isere and Les Arcs
See our Eurostar Snow Train Guide for all the details of this great way to travel this 2023/24 ski season.
Book your Inghams ski holiday with the Eurostar Snow train package:
Included in your package:
Here is an example itinerary of your Eurostar Snow train adventure as part of your Inghams ski holiday package.
- The Eurostar Snow train departs St Pancras at 9am
- You will change platform in Lille at 11:30am
- You will depart Lille at 12:15pm
- Arriving in Bourg-St-Maurice at 18:20pm
- There are then transfers to Tignes and Val D’Isere. For Les Arcs, guests will funicular to resort
- Extra ski day on the last Saturday – 7th day included for the price of 6 (including lift pass and ski equipment)
- Tignes/Val D’Isere guests will transfer to Base Camp Lodge Hotel. Les Arcs guests by funicular to Base Camp Lodge
- Dinner at Base Camp Lodge
- Sunday morning shuttle from the hotel to the train station
- The Eurostar Snow train departs at 08:11am
- You will arrive in Lille at 14:30pm
- You will then depart Lille at 15:30pm
- Arriving back at St Pancras at 15:57pm
Find out more:
Call to book this offer
Terms and Conditions
- 16 December 2023 to 4 February 2024
2nd class train travel between London St Pancras and Bourg-St-Maurice stations (times shown are provisional and could change).
Return minibus transfers to Val d’Isère/Tignes or funicular and bus ticket to Les Arcs.
8 nights’ accommodation with 7 nights in your chosen resort and the last night at Base Camp Lodge in Bourg-St-Maurice in twin/triple/quad room on a half-board basis.
Minibus transfer to railway station for the return train.
Ski pack offers (7 days for the price of 6 on lift passes and equipment hire) are only available if pre-booked.
Train supplements may apply.
There is no Inghams rep based in Bourg-St-Maurice but available by phone if needed.
All guests will need to check-out of their ski resort accommodation on Saturday morning where luggage can be stored with a transfer to Bourg late afternoon after the extra day skiing.