The western side of Lake Garda is hugely popular with Inghams guests and we’re delighted to offer the picturesque town of Maderno. It’s a little town with a number of charming historic buildings just to the north of Gardone with its own beach and a bay surrounded by hotels and restaurants.
There’s a busy harbour where you can sit with your cappuccino and imagine owning one of the many yachts! For more energetic moments, the scenic Valle delle Cartiere walk that starts from neighbouring Toscolano is a highlight. A regular bus service runs along the lake towards Riva and Limone in the north and Salò to the south.
Things to do in resort
In and around Maderno
- Valle Delle Cartiere (Paper Mill Valley) and museum
- Ghirardi Botanical Gardens
- ‘Nonii Arrii’ Roman Villa
- St Andrew Cathedral
- Visit nearby Gardone Riviera and the famous Vittoriale house and gardens
- Weekly market
- Relax on Lake Garda’s best sandy beach
Location in resort
- Longitude: 10.7170275
- Latitude: 45.6688405
For more information on travel and transport visit our Maderno page