Jungfraujoch - ‘Top of Europe’
A ‘must-see’ for all visitors is the ultimate rail journey through the Eiger, and up to Europe’s highest railway station at 3,454m, for breathtaking views including the 14km-long Aletsch glacier and the ‘Ice Palace’.
Schynige Platte, plus alpine garden*
Take the charming cogwheel railway up to Schynige Platte at 2000m, and visit the wonderful Alpine garden with some 600 different Swiss alpine plants including Edelweiss, Enzian.
Bernese Oberland Regional Pass*
£144 4 days or £183 6 days
For those wanting to travel further afield within the region, this good value pass gives you 4 or 6 consecutive days travel on regional trains, buses and boats, including:
- Trains to Gstaad, Thun, Meiringen and Adelboden
- Brienzer Rothorn and Niesen mountain railways
- Unlimited cruising on Lakes Thun and Brienz
- Mountain transport within the Jungfrau Region
£97 3 days, £141 6 days, £161 7 days, £180 8 days
Enjoy consecutive days Free travel on trains, cable-cars, gondolas and boats within the Jungfrau region including:
- Train travel to Wengen, Mürren, Interlaken, Grindelwald and Lauterbrunnen
- Travel on ‘First’ gondola, Männlichen and Pfingstegg cable-cars and Harder Kulm funicular
- Travel on Schynige Platte cog railway for alpine garden
- 6 days onward includes boats on Lakes Thun & Brienz, and train between Interlaken Ost & Breinz
N.B. Supplement applies for Jungfraujoch and Schilthorn.
Many more options available locally through your Representative including:
Fun Package: First Flyer / Glider & Trottibike / Mountain Cart Sfr64
Swiss Food and Culture Tour - only Sfr20 per person - Exclusive to Inghams
*Prices shown include Travel Card discount. Please note that we act at all times as selling agent for the suppliers of activities & excursions.
Prices and supplements are correct at time of publishing but may vary up or down; correct prices will be advised at the time of booking.