Combining the relaxed, informal atmosphere of a chalet with the space and facilities of a larger hotel, our Chalet Hotels are more popular than ever.
What we love about our Chalet Hotels;
- All Chalet hotels have their own in-house bar with comfortable lounge areas
- Each is run by its own friendly and professional team of Inghams managers, chefs and hosts – Chalet Hotel catering includes seven breakfasts, six 4 course evening meals with wine, pre-dinner aperitif and daily afternoon tea
- A range of accommodation sizes from 24 - 104 guests
- Many have great locations close to resort centre with ski in / ski out access
- Many have log fires, saunas, steam rooms, hot-tubs or pools
We’re proud to introduce an extended choice of Chalet Hotels run by our sister company Ski Total. Offering an authentic Chalet Hotel experience with greater choice and quality in 5 of Europe’s top ski resorts, we’ve got the perfect ski holiday for every skier and snowboarder:
- Stylish Chalet Hotels in top resorts
- Prime locations, right by the slopes
- Ski Total staff to welcome you off your flight and into your Chalet Hotel
- Friendly, quality service and meals as you would expect from an Inghams Chalet Hotel
What to expect from your Chalet Hotel experience
Our Chalet Hotel Staff
Our Chalet Hotel Hosts are chosen for their friendly and helpful attitude, whilst our Head Chefs and their teams are professionally trained to provide consistently enjoyable restaurant-standard cuisine. At all times your Resort Representative is also on hand to help out with their local knowledge, and to arrange local restaurant bookings.
Meals in Chalet Hotels
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by our staff on 6 days
- Afternoon tea with cake & a savoury treat with tea/coffee on 6 days
- A glass of Prosecco before dinner on 6 days
- 4 course evening meal with unlimited wine, red, white and rosé to enjoy during your meal on 6 days
- Vegetarian and vegan meal option available but please advise us when booking so our team are prepared
- Special Celebration Menus - Christmas day and New Year's Eve
- Evening meals are either set menu or buffet, both served to your table (see individual accommodation pages for full details.)
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Our Platinum Chalet Hotel & Spa Le Savoie in Val d’Isere
The Le Savoie is our flagship property in the famous Tignes Val d'Isere ski area and as our Platinum 5 diamond rating property, we are able to offer a more flexible choice where slightly different arrangements apply (eg. an extended menu choice, flexible dining times, and the property being shared with guests from our sister companies Ski Total and Esprit). It is otherwise run on traditional Chalet Hotel lines, as described above, and guest expectations should accordingly be oriented at this more informal style of holiday, operated by our largely young British staff. Specifically, please note that certain services you might expect in a ‘French 5 star’ hotel (eg. à la carte dining, daily towel/linen change, lunch service, luggage porters etc) are not provided.
- Chalet Hotel ratings shown for each property are our own ratings; they are not ‘star ratings’ and not to be confused or compared with any system of official ratings or national/international hotel categories
- Children of all ages are welcome in all our Chalet Hotels on all dates. We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. However, parents may elect for their children (11 years and under) to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement
- All Chalet Hotels are entirely non smoking
- Each has its own bar – in most cases open to residents only – the ideal place for your choice of après ski tipple