Group get together out on the slopes - Making time to spend with your friends couldn't be done in a better way than out on the slopes, cosy drinks around the fire, or fine-dining with views of the mountains. Inghams offer fantastic group skiing and snowboarding holidays to suit any size.
We’ll help you arrange your group holiday, so you can simply enjoy being with your friends. You’ll get a personal groups advisor who can help organise the individual needs of any group. Plus we’ve got lots of offers to ensure the best group ski holiday.
Group holiday offerings
We offer some great group holiday options for skiing and snowboarding, here are some highlights when booking with Inghams:
Free lift pass - Our reservations team can organise all lift passes and ski hire for your group. OFFER - Receive 1 free lift pass when you pre-book 15 lift passes*.
Group ski lessons - We'll make sure everyone's in the same relevant skill group to their abilities and that you are grouped together depending on ski level.
Best group ski resorts
We have put together a quick overview to make it easier for you to find your perfect skiing and snowboarding holiday:
- Something for everyone - powder bowls for snowboarders to designated zones for beginners.
- Consistently voted the best and most popular resort in all of North America.
- Finland’s longest ski slopes, and an excellent network of cross-country trails.
- Perfect for a large group mixed of skiers and non-skiers, with a vast range of activities.
- A huge resort, all under one lift pass, you'll have access to 408km of skiable terrain.
- So many hotels are just a stones throw from the lifts, so no long walks with your skis/boards.
- An exciting and versatile ski resort, confirmed for the 2026 Winter Olympics
- This resort offers 2 ski areas, linked via a free bus so plenty of opportunity to explore.
- Davos sits at high-altitude so is great for a snow-sure resort and is a lively, bustling town.
- With our short ski breaks to Switzerland, you can enjoy time away from just 3 nights
Best group ski accommodation
A collection of accommodation options from some of our resorts, put together for you, to help you find the right accommodation for your group, whether you are looking for an catered chalet, a hotel with half-board options or even self catered apartments:
Blackcomb Springs Suites - Whistler
This accommodation offers spacious studios and larger suites, each with a fully equipped kitchen.
Chalet La Breche - Alpe d'Huez
This accommodation is piste side, over 4 floors - offering traditional Scandinavian alpine living with a modern twist.
Saaga Spa Hotel - Yllas (Lapland)
This accommodation offers ski-in ski-out so you are right on the slopes as well as great spa facilities.
Alpinresort - Saalbach
This accommodation is All inclusive hotel with great on-site restaurants, spa and bar where the drinks flow.
Montivas Lodge - Livigno
This accommodation was built to be cosy, using natural materials with a sustainable vision.
Hotel Seehof - Davos
This accommodation is a 5 star residence located in town, known fir its high quality service and excellent cuisine.
Group skiing FAQs
Do you offer discounts when booking as a group? - Yes, we offer 5% discount for groups of 10 or more.
How do I book a group holiday? - For group numbers over 9, please contact our Reservations Team directly.
Can private group transfers be arranged? - We can offer private transfers for guests booking a full package with flights and accommodation. You can book a private transfer up to 14 days before departure. Please see here for more details.
Is a chalet, hotel or apartment better for a group ski holiday? - This will mainly be down to personal preference and what kind of time you are planning to spend together as a group. Chalets are great for spending your down time together, relaxing in the lounge area. Apartments are ideal if you all want to get together and join in with cooking up delicious meals. Hotels are perfect if you want to retire to your own rooms be sure to dine together at a pre-booked restaurant on-site or locally.
Which resorts have the best après ski for groups? - Europe is certainly known for it's après ski so there won't be many resorts that don't offer this. However some top places for après ski we would recommend if you are travelling in a group are Davos in Switzerland, Livigno in Italy and Alpe d'Huez in France. These resorts offer fun après ski, but with a wide choice of relaxed pubs, elegant bars and loud clubs so there is something for everyone. Due to these resorts also being fairly large, they work well for groups.
What if we aren't all skiers, but want to go on a group holiday? - This is certainly no problem at our resorts. There are so many alternatives. Out on the snow you can cross-ski, toboggan or play a game of curling. Away from the snow, many of our hotels and chalets offer spas with treatments, pools, saunas and more. There are always plenty of bars, restaurants and shops to explore also. For our Finland/Lapland holiday you can also enjoy husky rides, feeding reindeer and searching for the Northern Lights.
Can we rent ski clothes and equipment? - All resorts offer ski rental stores and once we have helped you book your destination, we can help advise where and what to rent.
Are there any terms and conditions to group discounts? - Yes, please see below:
- Group discount does not apply to peak weeks including the following departure dates: Xmas 23/24 Dec, NY 30/31 Dec, Half Term 10/11 & Easter 30/31 Mar
- Group discount does not apply to Chalets, only hotels and apartments
- Group discount does not apply to Inghams Santa Breaks
- Group discount does not apply to any Canada holidays
- Group discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
- Group discount can be removed at any time
- Group discount can be combined with returner discounts
- Group discount does not apply to child prices
- Group discount only applies to full paying adults
- Group discount is applied at time of booking
- Group discount will be removed entirely if the group size shrinks below 10
- *Cheapest lift pass is free
Travel with confidence
When you choose an Inghams holiday, you can travel with confidence. We’re here to take the stress out of travelling. We’ve put extra measures in place for your peace of mind. We’ll help keep both you and your money safe.