- Fantastic location in the centre of Val d'Isere
- Exclusive Le Savoie transfersto and from from the airport
- Main ski lifts and slopes approx. 3 minutes' walk (300m)
- Spacious bedrooms and suites, all with en suite bath and separate wc, complimentary bathrobes & slippers, satellite TV & many with balcony
- Attractive restaurant, and residents' bar with adjacent 'snug'/lounge
- Separate lounge area with log fireplace
- Spa area with indoor pool, two whirlpools, two saunas and steam room
- Pre-bookable massages and beauty treatments
- In-house ski storage (ski hire shop just outside)
- Substantial breakfast with a choice of cooked and continental options
- Daily afternoon tea with a selection of cakes and savouries
- 5 course dinners (6 nights per week) with a choice of menu, including pre-dinner prosecco aperitif, a choice of 8 complimentary wines (3 red, 3 white and 2 rose), and tea/coffee & petits fours to follow (V)
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and Mew Year's Eve
- Friendly service from your Chalet Hotel team
Chalet Hotel & Spa Le Savoie is our flagship Chalet Hotel. It's our first "Platinum" property, in an extremely convenient location on Val d’Isère’s central main street. From here it is just a short walk to your choice of the Solaise Express lift for the Solaise / Le Fornet side of the ski area, or the Olympique gondola if you want to ski across towards Tignes.
Sweeping stairs lead you from street level to the welcoming reception area and lounge on the first floor, opening into the attractive open-plan restaurant and bar. The smart interiors combine the warmth and traditional feel of wood, local stone and fine fabrics with stylish and sophisticated modern touches, for an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
The ski storage is down on the ground floor along with the extensive spa area, with its exotic blue and silver decorative motifs, inspires feelings of complete comfort and relaxation after a day on the mountain.
A good breakfast will set you up perfectly for skiing, and our afternoon tea buffet will be ready to welcome you back ‘home’ each day. Evening meals here are served at your convenience between 7.30 and 9.30pm, including Le Savoie’s slightly wider than normal choice of menu. Children can take High Tea earlier or Family Dining at 7.30pm. The comfortable facilities on offer inside the Chalet Hotel start with a welcoming lobby and reception area, connecting through to the excellent value residents-only bar and comfy fireside lounge. The attractive dining room sets the scene for our fine Chalet Hotel dining, and there is a sauna and large indoor swimming pool with mountain views and relaxing loungers on which to unwind after a great day's skiing.
Your accommodation choices include Classique Rooms or slightly larger Deluxe Rooms, two-roomed Suites, and the unique Penthouse Suite occupying the entire sixth floor. Le Savoie’s clever design enables wonderfully flexible variations however, as with every individual bedroom having its own en suite facilities, most suites can also be booked as separate twin rooms, and some suites and rooms can be combined if so desired, to create self-contained ‘super-suites’ sleeping up to 12 guests.
Uniquely among our Chalet Hotel range – and precisely because it is such an exceptional property - Le Savoie also welcomes guests from our sister companies, Ski Total and Esprit Ski. For this reason, please note arrivals and departures here are on Sundays.
Here are some recent reviews from guests who have stayed at the Savoie:
"We come to Val d'Isère every year and this is far and away our best holiday in terms of chalet and hotel accommodation and food service. We have had a brilliant, memorable stay and want to come back again."
- Mrs Jarvis, December 2016
"This hotel has totally exceeded our expectations in every way. Staff, service, quality of wine and food- we could not have wished for anything better. This chalet is up with the larger 5* hotels and in some cases better as you are getting more of a personal service. I really hope you can keep up the standards you have set as this hotel you customers will certainly be back. I can guarantee that.
Thanks to all the lovely staff who were so friendly and fun."
- Mrs Lewis, January 2017
"So impressed with the Chalet Hotel & Spa Le Savoie and its staff - they couldn't have been more supportive and helpful.
Would never stay anywhere else in Val d'Isere now."
- Mrs Aspinall, December 2016