- No. of rooms: 0
- No. of buildings: 0
- No. of floors: 0
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 0
All Log Cabins have shower, WC, sauna, fireplace (wood included), TV, VCR or DVD, oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee-maker, dishwasher, hoover, iron, drying closet and washing machine. Guests may pay to use 'Äkäs' Hotel pool and sauna. Linen, towels and final clean is included.
- 1-room + mezzanine, 25m²+10m² (A4) can sleep 1-3 with a double sofa bed in open-plan living room/kitchen. 2 mattress beds in mezzanine. Recommended for maximum of 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child
- 1-room + mezzanine, 25m²+10m² (F2) can sleep 1-2 with a double sofa bed in open-plan living room/kitchen plus a mezzanine. Recommended for maximum of 2 adults, or 1 adult and 1 child
- 2 rooms + mezzanine, 45m²+10m² (B5) can sleep 2-5 people in a twin bedroom, 2 mattress beds in mezzanine and a single sofa bed in the open-plan living room/kitchen
- 3 rooms + mezzanine, 57m²+20m² (C6) can sleep 3-6 people in 2 twin Bedrooms and a large mezzanine with 2 beds
- 4-room cabin, 64m²+20m² (D6) can sleep 3-6 people in 3 twin bedrooms, with 2 toilets and shower
- 4-room + mezzanine, 64m²+20m² (D8) can sleep 3-8 people in 3 twin bedrooms and 2 beds in large mezzanine, with 2 toilets and shower. Bookings of 6 or less persons may be allocated a 3 bedroom cabin without a mezzanine
- 7-room + mezzanine 'Hillankukka Big', 130m²+54m² (E0) can sleep 4-12 people in 4 twin bedrooms downstairs all with en suite shower/WC, 2 large twin bedrooms upstairs with sloping roof and sliding doors, sharing additional downstairs showers/WC/sauna. This cabin, called 'Hillanukka Big', is highly recommended and located in a peaceful scenic central wooded location
Choose your cabin
We are happy to say, with so many repeat guests, it is now possible to request the specific cabin name at the time of booking, through the Inghams reservations department, and our cabin rental agency will confirm your choice, if available. Otherwise the exact cabin will only be advised on arrival.
These are some of the cabins typically allocated to Inghams guests:
1-room cabin (A4/F2): Ylläsniesta, Ylläskuningas, Reporanka, Musko
2-room cabin (B5): Ylläsröhkö, Musko, Peltola, Veerantupa, Veramukka, Lumipolku, Sapara
3-room cabin (C6): Hillankukka, Lumipolku, Sapara, Reporanka, Ylläsniesta, Teerentie
4-room cabin (D6): Kurunkolo
4-room cabin (D8): Ylläsniesta, Poronkello
7-room cabin (E0): Highly recommended detached Hillankukka (Big)
All, except our ‘Hillankukka (Big)’ 7-room fully detached cabin, are either semi-detached or in a terraced row of 3 or 4 cabins. Cabin exteriors can be made from either round or planed logs.
Please note that we are not able to provide availability overviews. Exact cabin numbers may be requested but will not be guaranteed.
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Not suitable for wheelchair users.