- Free guided city walk of Lucerne (approx. 2 hours)
- Free 1 hour panoramic boat trip
*Free excursions are available to guests staying 7 nights or more. Free excursions start in Lucerne - guests must pay locally for boat to Lucerne.
Price include travel card discount
1st Class day ticket on Lake Lucerne
From £45, daily
Spend the day cruising the lake, getting on and off as you please. Discover towns such as Flülen and Altdorf, ‘birthplace’ of William Tell.
Mount ‘Rigi Roundtrip’
From £33, daily
Mount Rigi is known as the ‘Queen of the Mountains’. Take the cogwheel railway from Vitznau, and return by cable-car to Weggis (or vice versa). Return boat journey between Vitznau and Weggis included.
Pilatus Golden Round trip
From £51, daily
A journey to the summit of Lucerne’s impressive mountain. Guided ‘Classic Walking
Tell Regional Pass (pre-bookable)
2 consecutive days, from £135 (2nd class)
5 consecutive days, from £174 (2nd class)
10 consecutive days, from £199 (2nd class)
Individual upgrades to 1st class tickets payable locally.
Discover the region with this great value pass, which gives you unlimited travel on regional boats, buses, trains and cable-cars including:
- Free travel to summits Pilatus Kulm, Rigi Kulm and Stanserhorn for fantastic views, open-top cable-car and walking.
- Free unlimited boat trips around the whole of Lake Lucerne to Weggis, Brunnen, Vitznau, Fluelen and Küssnacht
- Free trains to Meiringen, Engelberg, Zug and Arth-Goldau
- Free trip on the Mount Titlis revolving aerial cable-car
- Free unlimited boat trips on Lake Zug
- Free unlimited use of city buses in Lucerne
- Free trip on Mount Titlis revolving cable-car
- Upgrade to 1st class locally
Many more options available locally through your Representative.
Please note that we act at all times as selling agent for the suppliers of activities & excursions.
Prices and supplements are correct at time of publishing but may vary up or down; correct prices will be advised at the time of booking.