- No. of rooms: 156
- No. of buildings: 3
- No. of floors: 3
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 0
All bedrooms have a shower, WC, telephone, fridge, hairdryer, TV, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi or cable internet access. All rooms have a drying closet, except for the Flying Reindeer.
- 'Flying Reindeer' Twin Rooms, 22m² (A3) sleeps 2-3 people and is a recommended room with a bath tub, shower and balcony. With a double or twin bed and the extra bed either being a fold-out single air chair bed or a roll away bed. Located in the main reception building where half board meals are taken
- Single 'Flying Reindeer' Room, 22m² (B1) is the Flying Reindeer twin room with sole occupancy with no single supplement
- Family Duplex Room, 32+12m² (C5) sleeps 2-5 people in 'Crazy Reindeer' wing 150m from main reception building. Twin beds in living area, armchair extra bed, twin beds in mezzanine with sloping roof, en-suite sauna and balcony
- 4-room Family Suite, 47+30m² (D8) sleeps 3-8 in 'White Reindeer'. Double bedroom and twin bedroom with twin beds in mezzanine. Double sofa bed in living area, full-equipped kitchen, 2 showers, 2 WCs and sauna
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
Lift access applies to hotel rooms in Flying Reindeer building only. No lift access to Family Duplex Rooms or Family Suites.