A short break skiing is a great way to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life and experience the fresh air and excitement of the mountains over the course of just a couple of days. Sound like a dream? Inghams are on hand to make that dream a reality.
Whether you are looking for a spontaneous ski weekend, a romantic getaway, a taster session for a first-time skier/snowboarder, or a mini off-piste adventure we have your ticket for a short break on the snow.
What's included in our Swiss Short Breaks
- Daily departures on scheduled flights with British Airways or Swiss Airlines from our UK airports to Switzerland
- 2nd class return rail transfers (upgrade to 1st class possible)
- Half board hotel accommodation in 3, 4 and 5 star hotels, or stay on a B&B basis if staying for a minimum of 3 nights
- FREE ski carriage (if flying with Swiss Airlines)
- Pre-bookable lift passes are also available to add to your booking and at some hotels they are included in the price of the accommodation
A ski short break is naturally fast-paced. That’s why our guests have the freedom to hop on board the fast, efficient and very comfortable Swiss rail service. You’ll transfer to resort by yourself, which means no waiting around at the airport for other passengers to board your coach! We provide our guests with a very straight forward step-by-step guide to getting to your destination.
Please read our Ski Short Breaks FAQ’s for more information about getting to the resort.