Arinsal, located towards Andorra’s western border with Spain, is part of Andorra’s Vallnord ski region which includes the Pal and Arinsal ski areas, with runs totalling almost 60 miles. There are two separate villages. Arinsal is more lively and La Massana but both are family-orientated and offer some of the best-value skiing anywhere in Europe. Great hospitality, long sunny days and plenty of well-prepared confidence building runs make it an ideal destination for beginners and intermediates, whilst the radical ‘Freestyle Area’ caters well for snowboarders. The Arinsal gondola accesses the Arinsal area whilst Pal is reached from La Massana but both ski areas are linked by cable car There is also a nearby intermediate ski area of Arcalis, not covered by the lift pass. Arinsal’s skiing is in a narrow open bowl, and its neighbour Pal has predominantly wooded slopes with plenty of tree skiing. Nightlife in Arinsal is lively with a big choice of bars and clubs operating well into the small hours. Families are also well catered for in Arinsal, with an excellent kindergarten and child lift pass offers.
Drag lifts 24, Chairlifts 17, Cablecars 1
Things to do in resort
- Full programme of apres-ski events
- Quiz evenings
- Low price duty-free shopping
- Caldea thermal water centre in nearby Andorra La Vella
- Indoor (1-3yrs) and outdoor (4-5yrs) childcare available, mornings or afternoons during ski school times, 5 days approx. €169 (lunch and skis not included) with FREE sessions if both parents pre-book ski school.
Location in resort
- Longitude: 1.489691
- Latitude: 42.568501
- Nearest Lift:
- Nearest Station:
- Approximately 600m to the main ski gondola and 400m to the village centre with all the amenities, bars and nightlife
For more information on travel and transport visit our Arinsal page