- No. of rooms: 88
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 6
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 0
- Official rating: 5
All rooms have luxurious decor, twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment and shower, WC, lounge and seating area, iMac computer linked to the TV (Apple TV), LCD flat screen cable / satellite TV with English Speaking channels and a wide variety of films, iPod socket, safe, towels, bed linen, bath robes, hairdryer, coffee machine, kettle, toiletries, slippers, mini bar and panoramic views of the surrounding mountains.
- Classic Rooms (A2) sleep up to 3 people and have north facing views.
- Classic Rooms (F1) are also available for sole occupancy (on request).
- Club Twin Rooms (B3) sleep up to 3 people and have south facing views.
- Deluxe Suite Rooms (C4) sleep up to 4 people. Additional sofa bed suitable for children up to 12 years. South facing views.
- Duplex Suite Rooms (D4) sleep up to 4 people. Additional sofa bed suitable for children up to 12 years on mezzanine level. South facing views (on request).
Interconnecting rooms are available on request. Daily housekeeping is included.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Internet connection
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
- Adapted rooms are available on request
- Emergency cords in bathroom
- Lowered bathroom sinks
- Higher level toilets
- Grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No