- No. of rooms: 187
- No. of buildings: 12
- No. of floors: 2
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 0
All bedrooms in the Levi Hotel are tastefully furnished and have free Wi-Fi, shower, WC, hairdryer, TV, telephone, drying closet, fridge, coffee maker and an iron. All rooms are located 150-250m from the main reception and restaurant building (not interconnected).
- Standard Room, 23m² (A5) sleeps 2-5 people with the facilities as above. Larger family rooms, with bunk beds in separate alcove with sliding door, are allocated for 3-4 persons- a 5th rollaway bed is possible.
- Double Room, 20m² (B2) sleeps 2 people have all of the facilities as mentioned above
- Single Room, 20m² (C1) is a sole occupancy of the standard room above
- Superior Room, 29m² (D3) sleeps 2-3 people in recently built spacious rooms that are connected internally to the spa building with same facilities as standard rooms plus balcony and bathrobes. Maximum 2 adults plus child in extra bed
- Junior Suite, 44m² (E4) sleeps 2-4 people in the recently built and beautifully furnished 2 room suites with en suite sauna in same building as Superior Rooms with same facilities. Twin bedroom separated by sliding door from living room with double sofa bed
- Family Suite, 64m² (F4) sleeps 2-4 people in a twin bedroom with sauna separated by sliding door from a spacious living room with bar/kitchenette, double sofa bed, balcony, electric fireplace, microwave, CD Player, separate WC. Type 'Sammal' suite
Superior rooms and Junior Suites are connected internally to the 'Spa Water World' building. Standard and Family rooms are not in the same building as the Superior rooms and Junior Suites, they are located into Keimio, Pulju or Korsa.
8 rooms suitable for wheelchairs on request.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Only the superior rooms and Junior suites building has lift access.