Standard Room (23m²) - sleeps 1-4
- No. of rooms: 220
- No. of buildings: 12
- No. of floors:
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 0
- Annex: All rooms are located 100-200m from the main reception and restaurant building (not interconnected). Superior rooms and Junior Suites are connected internally to the 'Spa Water World' building. Standard and Family rooms are not in the same building as the Superior rooms and Junior Suites.
- Official rating: 0
- All are tastefully furnished and have Shower, WC, Hairdryer, TV, Telephone, Drying closet, Fridge, Iron, Kettle
- Larger family rooms, with bunk beds in separate alcove with sliding door, are allocated for 3-4 persons
- No single occupancy supplement for first 3 rooms, otherwise supplement applies
Superior Room (29m²) - sleeps 2-3
- Recently built spacious rooms connected internally to the spa building with same facilities as Standard rooms plus balcony and bathrobes
- Maximum 2 adults plus child in extra bed
Junior Suite (44m²) - sleeps 2-4
- Recently built beautifully furnished 2 room suites with en suite sauna in same building as Superior Rooms with same facilities
- Twin bedroom separated by sliding door from living room with double sofa bed
Family Suite (64m²) - sleeps 2-4
- Twin bedroom with sauna separated by sliding door from spacious living room with bar/kitchenette, double sofa bed, balcony, fireplace (electric), microwave, fridge, coffee maker, CD Player, separate WC
8 rooms suitable for wheelchairs on request.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property:
- Access ramp: Yes
Only the superior rooms and Junior suites building has lift access.