Escape the City next winter with a snow-filled ski break to Switzerland – the home of downhill ski holidays. We love skiing and snowboarding in Switzerland, which is why we’ve partnered with SWISS International Airlines and Swiss Travel System to offer you the chance to win a ski break for 2 to Wengen in the heart of the Swiss Alps.
- 4-nights Half Board accommodation at the 4* Hotel Silberhorn, Wengen
- Return flights to Zurich or Geneva with SWISS International Airlines
- 1st Class Rail transfers with Swiss Travel System
- FREE ski carriage
- Knowledgeable Inghams service in resort
About our competition partners
SWISS International Air Lines
Travel with Swiss International Air Lines and experience traditional Swiss hospitality on board and a standard of service that leaves nothing to be desired. Swiss offers direct services from London City, Heathrow, Manchester, Birmingham and Dublin to either Zurich or Geneva.
Swiss Travel System
The best way to experience Switzerland. The Swiss Travel System offers travellers the opportunity to explore cities and towns, mountains and lakes as well as over 500 museums with just a single ticket – the Swiss Travel Pass: independent, flexible, comfortable.
About the prize
Hotel Silberhorn, Wengen
Located at the heart of the picturesque, traffic-free village of Wengen, the fantastic Hotel Silberhorn is an ideal base for a short ski break in the Jungfrau region. Only a short distance from the train station and the Mannlichen cable car, the hotel has excellent access to the ski slopes. In addition to the skiing, the Hotel Silberhorn provides an excellent level of service. The brilliant wellness area, with steambath, saunas, and indoor and outdoor whirlpools, provides stunning views high above the Lauterbrunnen valley.
Find out more >
*Terms and Conditions
- Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over and resident in the UK.
- In order to enter the competition guests must complete all required sections of the competition entry form above before midnight on the 30 April 2018.
- The Prize Draw will take place on 1 May 2018 and the winner will be contacted by email shortly afterward. It is the responsibility of the person entering this competition to provide accurate information in the entry form. Inghams accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete.
- The winner will have 2 weeks in which to accept the prize. If we do not hear from the winner in this time we will choose another winner from the competition entrants.
- Once the prize winner is agreed all competition entrants will be notified whether they have won or not.
- The winner will win a 4 night holiday for 2 to the 4 star Hotel Silberhorn in Wengen, Switzerland staying in a Triple room with south facing balcony and views towards the Jungfrau mountains (approx. 27 sqm) on a half board basis.
- The winner may take the holiday on any date between December 2018 and March 2019 excluding the following: 22 December 2018 – 4 January 2019, 18-20 January 2019 and 16-22 February 2019.
- The winner must confirm their dates of travel with Inghams before 30 June 2018 so Inghams may book the prize and ensure availability.
- The prize includes ‘Economy Classic’ flights from SWISS International Airlines to either Zurich or Geneva Airport. Subject to availability, the winner will be able to choose to depart from any of the following UK airports: London Heathrow to Geneva or Zurich, and Manchester or Birmingham to Zurich. Flights will include per person one piece of check-in luggage up to a maximum weight of 23kg plus 8kg hand baggage as well as ski and snowboard equipment (1x pair of skis or a snowboard, 1x pair of boots, 1x pair of ski poles, 1x helmet). Flights are non-refundable.
- The prize includes 1st Class return rail from your chosen Switzerland based airport to and from Wengen. Transfer times differ depending on your destination airport and time of arrival. Train tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or replaced free-of-charge. Should the tickets be lost or defaced, they can be reissued at face value only.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Inghams accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Inghams further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
- Inghams reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Inghams in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Inghams shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Employees or agencies of Inghams (Hotelplan UK) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw are not permitted to enter.
- Promoter: Inghams Holidays, Mountain House, Station Road, Surrey, GU7 1EX