Treat yourself to a ski holiday this Christmas. Snow-covered slopes, glittering lights and roaring fires make any winter stay at a ski resort an unforgettable experience.
Exclusive to December 2023 - save up to £400 per person with our Top December Ski Deals:
One of the many reasons you'll love skiing at Christmas is that there are so many special touches throughout the resort. Markets, lights and wonderful scenery all capture an extra special atmosphere. From luxurious ski-in ski-out properties, to cosy chalets with a log fire, our collection of ski accommodation is sure to tick all your boxes.
Christmas is extremely popular and the best resorts sell out quickly so we advise that you book as early as possible, especially if you're looking for a catered ski chalet over Christmas.
Experience the ultimate white Christmas
Discover our favourite hotels, perfect for a Christmas ski holiday.
One of Zell am See’s leading hotels, Hotel Tirolerhof oozes charm and character. It boasts an elegant lounge/bar area and extensive spa facilities.
A truly unique hotel with an eclectic style, ski-in/ski-out access, world class apres, spa and wellness facilities and so much more.
Known for its incredible views and authentic food, this charming hotel is a short walk from the village center and ski lifts.
Offering a relaxed welcoming atmosphere, with plenty of facilities including a spa, cosy bar evening entertainment and an excellent ski-in/ski-out location Hotel du Golf is ideal for families, groups or couples.
Ideal for those who are looking for easy access to the slopes, Hotel Le Chalet Alpina is just 150m walk to the Grande Motte funicular. You can also enjoy the indoor heated pool and games room.
Best resorts with a Christmas feel and high slopes
We’ve hand-picked some of the best snow-sure resorts for the ultimate white Christmas.
- The town itself blends a luxury touch with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and has plenty of Tyrolean traditions to be enjoyed.
- Enjoy a cosy Christmas in Obergurgl and make tracks on the snow-covered slopes. Befriend locals and make new friends, before relaxing with a glass of mulled wine in a slope-side bar.
- Whether you want to relax, party or play this Christmas, Tignes ticks all the boxes. Sister resort to Val d'Isère, it brings altitude as well as attitude. With 300km of piste and extensive off-piste, it's a vast winter playground for all levels.
- In terms of apres ski, Tignes doesn't disappoint either, with lively bars and restaurants lining the resort's pretty tree-lined streets.
- Christmas in the Alps doesn’t come any more picturesque than Saas-Fee. Not only does it have a pretty car-free village, but plenty of cosy bars for mulled wine.
- The resort’s unique snow record, long winter season and high altitude make it a perfect place to go skiing over Christmas.
- Christmas in Zell am See is like falling into a beautiful snow globe of old-world tradition and warmth, a time when the Austrian spirit of Gemütlichkeit (customary good cheer or festivity) becomes even more tangible.
- The market square and surrounding streets are filled with festive aromas, and Christmas decorations and lights create a magical yuletide atmosphere.
- The atmosphere in Chamonix is simply electric at Christmas, as it is in many other French ski resorts. Perfect for Christmas skiing, the snow in Chamonix is usually great in late December thanks to vast amounts of the ski area having an altitude over 2,000m.
- With Christmas lights adorning historical buildings that date back over a century, Santa appearing from the roof of Chamonix’s taller buildings and cheeses galore, Chamonix has it all covered.
- Log cabins and walking around the snow-white streets decked out in lights, will make you feel as though you’ve walked into a scene from a Christmas film!
- Ylläs offers everything you could want from a winter holiday and more, plenty of snow-related activities on offer. Whether you’re browsing the shops in the charming village centre, ice-fishing, dog-sledding or skiing, you’re guaranteed an unforgettable Christmas.
You might also like...
Travel With Confidence
When you choose an Inghams holiday, you can travel with confidence. We’re here to take the stress out of travelling. We’ve put extra measures in place for your peace of mind. We’ll help keep both you and your money safe.