Tell Regional Pass
2 consecutive days, £135 (2nd class)
5 consecutive days, £174 (2nd class)
Individual upgrades to 1st class tickets payable locally.
Discover the region with this great value pass, which gives you unlimited travel on regional boats, buses, trains and cable-cars including:
- Free travel to summits Pilatus Kulm, Rigi Kulm and Stanserhorn for fantastic views and walking.
- Free unlimited boat trips around the whole of Lake Lucerne to Weggis, Brunnen, Vitznau, Fluelen and Küssnacht
- Free ‘Postbus’ travel in Lucerne, Weggis and Vitznau
- Free trains to Meiringen, Engelberg, Zug and Arth-Goldau
- Free trip on the Mount Titlis revolving aerial cable-car
- Free unlimited boat trips on Lake Zug
- Free unlimited use of city buses in Lucerne
1st class day ticket on Lake Lucerne
Spend the day cruising the lake, getting on and off as you please, with unlimited travel on the lovely boats.
‘Mount Rigi Roundtrip
Take a unique ride up to Mount Rigi on the oldest cogwheel railway in the world, to enjoy marvellous views and some easy scenic walking.
Mount Pilatus Golden Round Trip
A spectacular journey up to the summit of Lucerne’s impressive mountain for wonderful views over the lake.
Guided ‘Classic Walking Tour’ of Lucerne
2 hour tour of the old town, including Chapel Bridge.
‘Cabrio’ open-top cable-car at Stanserhorn*
Many more options available locally through your Representative including:
Reach the summit on this 120yr old funicular route & cable-car for views over 10 lakes, alpine flowers, marmot park and revolving restaurant.
*Bookable locally - price for guidance only. Prices shown include Travel Card discount.
Please note that we act at all times as selling agent for the suppliers of activities & excursions.
Prices and supplements are correct at time of publishing but may vary up or down; correct prices will be advised at the time of booking.