- Located in the Arctic Circle
- Pre-bookable excursions
- Modern, cosy apartments and traditional log cabins
- Skiing down the fells, search for the Northern lights
Levi is our most popular Lapland resort with good reason. In recent years its infrastructure has been developed to an enviably high standard with an impressive range of accommodation and a wide choice of excellent restaurants and cosy bars. This pristine winter wonderland of snow-sculpted forests and glistening frozen lakes offers an extensive choice of winter activities other than skiing amidst the silence of the fells.
Arctic skiing and activity holidays in Levi
Levis ski area is regarded as the best and most extensive in Finland and offers snow-sure, uncrowded skiing in an area of exceptional natural beauty. As the season starts in December and the polar nights approach, skiing takes place on the floodlit slopes. The whole ski area opens in mid February (approx. 17th) when the daylight hours start to increase and incredible skiing can be enjoyed throughout the day.
There are a range of winter activities you can book for your skiing trip to Levi, including husky sledding, snow shoeing, snowmobiling and many more. But if you're looking for a truly unique experience why not book one of our overnight stays. Experience a once in a lifetime opportunity and spend a night in a thermal glass igloo with a chance to see the mesmerising Northern Lights shimmering in a star-studded night sky.
Where to stay in Levi
Levi has some fantastic accommodation on offer and has something to suits everyone's taste. Lapland wouldn't be complete without a traditional, wooden log cabin, and the Levi log cabins and Levi cottages are the perfect choice. If you would prefer something more modern and still like your own space, we'd recommend the Levi Black Apartments or Sirius and Orion Apartments, each featuring private saunas and highly modern interiors. And for a completely stress free Lapland holiday, we also offer a range of hotels all with spa facilities included in your stay.
What's included in an Inghams holiday to Levi
On an Ingham's Lapland holiday you'll have your flights, transfers and accommodation included. All you'll need to do is decide which activities you want to add on. Skiiers and boarders can add on lift passes, equipment and lessons with us too. Our Ingham's Representatives based in Levi are also on hand to help you make the most of your Lapland holiday - if you need any advice, tips or assistance while you're away, they will be there to help.
Santa Breaks in Levi
- 3 or 4 night Santa Breaks to visit Santa in Lapland are also available in our resorts of Levi and Ylläs in December. Please click on the link Santa Breaks in Levi.
- Did you know that if you book a 7 night holiday to Lapland in December you can also visit Santa in his Hideaway? Simply pick up and purchase the 'Santa's Hideaway' excursion at the time of booking and the whole family can enjoy a private meeting with Santa, a gift for children, an afternoon of fun and games including creating Christmas decorations with the Elves and baking gingerbread!
- Every 7 night holiday to Lapland departing before Christmas includes a festive feast! For even more festive fun, why not indulge in a reindeer sleigh ride or dash through enchanting snow-laden forests on a snowmobile or husky safari!