- No. of rooms: 346
- No. of buildings:
- No. of floors:
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 118
- Official rating: 5
- 346 Standard rooms have two queen (sleep 1-4) or one king size bed (sleep 1-2), TV with pay-movies, tea and coffee maker, telephone, hairdryer, mini fridge, bath and shower.
- Premium rooms with panoramic valley views, bathrobes and high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Grand View Rooms with mountain views are also available.
- Premium and Grand View rooms rooms have the same bed configuration as Standard rooms.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
Reception, bar, lounge, restaurant
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property:
- Access ramp: Yes
Hotel is an up hill walk of about 1 hour and 15 min for downtown Banff, best to use free local bus services.
Also the hotel has a shuttle to take guests to town to catch ski buses and will come and pick them up on their return from slopes.