Andorra today is a modern and extensive ski region that has changed almost beyond recognition from just a few decades ago. The vast transformation, means Andorra still remains a hidden gem within the ski industry. It offers fantastic value for money skiing and snowboarding, due to its duty-free status, meaning food and drinks are far cheaper than neighbouring countries. As a result of a multi-million pound facelift, the resorts have moved more upmarket with a whole new generation of state-of-the-art lifts and snow-making facilities ensuring fantastic conditions on the slopes and easy access throughout the ski area. Hotels have also been under renovation, many with great leisure facilities.
We operate in 2 ski regions ;
- Larger of the two regions known as the Granvalira super-ski area.
- With over 200km of slopes. Pas de la Casa is the highest resort in Andorra with slopes as high as 2640m and has a correspondingly good snow record.
- Both resorts offer convenient and quick access to the slopes.
Arinsal - Good for…beginners, families & après-ski
- Favourite for beginners and intermediates as there are lots of sunny days and well-prepared confidence-building runs
- Wide range of activities to do in resort such as tobogganing, dog sledding and snowmobiling.
Fantastic offers for Andorra
Top Hotel offers for Andorra
This luxury resort hotel offers excellent facilities including a Wellness Spa, games room, restaurant and bar. Ski Inclusive is already included in the price of this holiday PLUS free drinks at the hotel bar.
Prices from £1069pp
A popular hotel in the centre of Soldeu and less than 2 minutes' walk to the Soldeu gondola. The wellness centre is included in the holiday price with Inghams.
Prices from £619pp
Terms and Conditions
- Free lift passes for children: Valid when parents pre-book their lift passes with Inghams
- Ski inclusive: Valid as an add-on in any hotel in Andorra. Prices may differ depending on the hotel/dates. Included in price for Hotel Princesa & Diana Parc only.
- All prices are per person and include flights, transfers, 7 nights accommodation and meals as indicated.
- When clicking through to the property pages the prices you see are the live and accurate prices.