GREAT VALUE TRAVEL PASSES
Purchase a travel pass and only pay one inclusive price for your trips:
Prices shown include Travel Card discount.
£97 3 days, £141 6 days, £161 7 days, £180 8 days
Enjoy consecutive days travel on trains, cable-cars, gondolas and boats within the Jungfrau region including:
- Train travel to Murren, Grindelwald, Interlaken, Wilderswil and Lauterbrunnen
- Travel on ‘First’ gondola, Männlichen and Pfingstegg cable-cars and Harder Kulm funicular
- Travel on Schynige Platte cog railway for Alpine garden
- 6 days onward includes boats on Lakes Thun & Brienz, and train between Interlaken Ost & Breinz
Supplement applies for Jungfraujoch and Schilthorn.
Bernese Oberland Regional Pass*
£144 4 days or £183 6 days
For those wanting to travel further afield within the region, this good value pass gives you 4 or 6 days consecutive days travel on regional trains, buses and boats, including:
- Trains to Gstaad, Thun, Meiringen and Adelboden
- Brienzer Rothorn and Niesen mountain railways
- Unlimited cruising on Lakes Thun and Brienz
- Mountain transport within the Jungfrau Region
Return journey to picturesque traffic-free village of Mürren, which sits on a sunny terrace above the Lauterbrunnen valley.
‘James Bond’s’ Schilthorn
A trip up the famous Schilthorn, set of film ‘Her Majesty’s Secret Service’, for fantastic views of the surrounding snow-clad peaks.
Jungfraujoch - ‘Top of Europe’
A ‘must-see’ for all visitors is the ultimate rail journey through the Eiger, and up to Europe’s highest railway station at 3,454m, for breathtaking views including the 14km-long Aletsch glacier and the ‘Ice Palace’.
£41, daily for 1st class / £28, daily for 2nd class.
For boat trips on Lakes Thun and Brienz or Harder Kulm funicular.
Return journey to the neighbouring classic ‘Eiger Village’.
Many more options available locally through your Representative including:
Fun Package: First Flyer / Glider & Trottibike / Mountain Cart Sfr64
*Prices shown include Travel Card discount. Please note that we act at all times as selling agent for the suppliers of activities & excursions.
Prices and supplements are correct at time of publishing but may vary up or down; correct prices will be advised at the time of booking.