All inclusive, all for you - With your Inghams skiing or snowboarding holiday, we can offer you an all inclusive experience so you don't need to worry about anything and instead just relax, enjoy and make the most of your time in the mountains. All inclusive as a holiday option is the perfect solution when convenience is key - if you are travelling as a family, looking for a great ski-in ski-out location or if you are in a larger group and need to plan ahead.
All inclusive Inghams holidays include: Flights, transfers and accommodation where meals and drinks are included in the price:
Flight and Transfers included in your package
Beverages included in your stay at your accommodation
Half or Full-board dining options at your accommodation
The best all inclusive ski resorts
We have put together a quick overview of resorts to make it easier for you to find your perfect all inclusive skiing and snowboarding holiday:
- An area divided into two separate ski resorts, Tignes and Val D’Isère.
- The area's ideal for skiers of all levels due to its 300 kilometre range of pistes. With lots of options for beginners up to advanced.
- At night the valley glows with the golden light from the cluster of restaurants, bars, chalets and hotels.
- Made up of four separate villages, this fantastic ski area has 250km of well interconnected pistes.
- A good selection of bars, restaurants and shops.
- The village of Villeneuve is the lively heart of Serre Chevalier, and the destination to head to for most of your après ski needs.
- Europe’s most exciting circuses.
- With 270km of pistes and 70 lifts this valley is an intermediates' dream. There’s plenty of excellent off-piste available too.
- Après-ski partying starts early each afternoon, at bars such as the 'Hinterhag Alm' in Saalbach.
The best all inclusive ski accommodation
A collection of accommodation options in Austria and France, put together for you to help you find the right accommodation for your all inclusive skiing trip:
- Easy access to the slopes in grand, rustic surroundings.
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the ski lift every day, running every ten minutes.
- Outstanding spa facilities - large sauna, steam room and outdoor Jacuzzi with stunning mountain views.
Making your all inclusive holiday extra special
We offer some great holiday options for skiing and snowboarding that you can add to your All inclusive ski trip, ask our friendly Reservations Team for more details on what is included with our All inclusive breaks and the options available:
Such as: Buy One Get One Half Price 6-day / Children under 8 Free lift pass offers*
Such as: 50% off ski hire when you pre-book your lift pass*
Such as: Free entrance to swimming pool with Tignes-Val d'Isere lift pass*
All inclusive ski holiday FAQs
Is it worth opting for All inclusive ski packages? - The All inclusive option is worth it if it works for you, your group and your needs from a skiing / snowboarding holiday. For example, you may be on holiday with younger children and therefore opting for a full-board hotel works best for you so you don't have to worry about meal times.
What's included in my All inclusive ski trip? - Flights, transfers and accommodation with meals and drinks are included in the price.
Can I make changes or add extras to my booking? - Once you have booked a holiday, you will be kept informed via email of all details but also have a portal login to check your holiday and what/if changes can be made. If you need further advice, please contact our Reservations Team.
Who can book an All inclusive ski package? - Anyone can, it doesn't matter if you are new to skiing and want to book a beginners all inclusive ski holiday or if you are actually an avid snowboarder, all inclusive snowboarding holidays are the same. The same applies if you are a group or a family looking for all inclusive ski trips.
Top up your Ski knowledge: Group holidays
Are you looking for the best holiday deals and resorts to go as a group of skiiers/snowboarders? Then take a read of our Insider's Guide to help you decide.
Top up your Ski knowledge: The experts
We want to ensure you have the best skiing/snowboarding experience whilst on your winter holiday. Watch our Insider's Guide video from the experts in resort.
Top up your Ski knowledge: Why Austria
Austria is one of our destinations for All Inclusive skiing and snowboarding holidays, read our Insider's Guide on our top 5 reasons to winter holiday here.
Travel with confidence
When you choose an Inghams holiday, you can travel with confidence. We’re here to take the stress out of travelling. We’ve put extra measures in place for your peace of mind. We’ll help keep both you and your money safe.