Holidays from Manchester
Looking for summer holidays from Manchester Airport? Book with Inghams and turn your travel passions into travel plans - there's never been a better time to escape and explore. We offer great summertime deals on a range of European destinations, including Italy, France, Austria, and Slovenia.
Our package holidays from Manchester are the perfect way to see Europe. You'll enjoy a hassle-free trip, with your flights, hotel, and transfers all included at one great price. Pack your bags, and get ready to experience more this summer. We’ve got everything you need to make your European adventure easy, stress-free, and full of memories to last a lifetime!
Last Minute Holidays from Manchester
Don't miss these great holiday deals from Manchester Airport- you could save big! Choose from a range of hotels and get ready to enjoy all that your chosen destination has to offer.
- Traditional, family-run hotel with home-style cooking
- Leisure area with jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
- Outdoor terrace with beautiful mountain views
- Small family friendly hotel just 10 minutes walk from the town centre
- Swimming pool next to a small garden
- Roof terrace with lake views
Popular Holidays Flying From Manchester
Summer is here, and the blue skies of Europe are waiting. Come join us for an unforgettable European adventure. We'll show you the perfect mix of culture, cuisine, and scenery. Take a look at our top holiday destinations flying from Manchester.
Italian lakes holidays from Manchester
Italy’s lakes are famous for their natural beauty and relaxing atmosphere. Surrounded by rolling hills and towering mountains, the lakes offer stunning views that are sure to take your breath away. The largest, Lake Garda, is set against the Dolomite mountains and offers plenty of sightseeing opportunities. Or visit the glamorous Lake Como, for its palatial villas and botanical gardens.
Fly into: Milan or Verona
Sicily holidays from Manchester
Sicily is a beautiful place to visit and explore. From Palermo in the North to Catania in the South, there's plenty to do and see. You can visit the Valley of the Temples at Agrigento, or explore Syracuse's Taormina Theatre. With its stunning coastline, charming cafés and amazing ancient ruins, Sicily is a wonderfully unique destination.
Fly into: Catania
Saalbach & Hinterglemm
Saalbach & Hinterglemm Holidays from Manchester
Surrounded by the rolling hills and countryside of the Glemm valley, Saalbach and Hinterglemm are a paradise for walkers. The region offers over 400km of well-marked paths and more than 30 rustic mountain huts along the way. The whole family will have fun, whether by foot or bike, or taking day trips to other popular destinations in the region.
Fly into: Salzburg
- Hotel Glemmtalerhof 4.5* - Traditional Tyrolean hotel with extensive spa area and indoor pool.
- Hotel Panthera 4* - A modern, luxury hotel with outdoor swimming pool and good access to the town and lifts.
- Alpinresort Sport & Spa 4.5* - Hotel in the heart of the village, surrounded by impressive mountain ranges
Tyrol, Austria Holidays From Manchester
The Austrian Tyrol is a fantastic place for hiking, with stunning views of lakes and valleys. The locals are proud of their traditions, and you can find great food there too. It’s a great place to get an insight into the Austrian culture. A wide range of activities await you, as well as plenty of options for relaxation.
Fly into: Salzburg
- Hotel Tiefenbrunner 4*, Kitzbuhel -A modern spa resort surrounded by the beautiful Kitzbuhel Alps.
- Hotel Elisabeth 5*, Mayrhofen - An adult-only premium hotel that combines traditional features with a state of the art modern design.
- Alpenpark Resort 4.5*, Seefeld - A luxury Tyrolean hotel in the centre of Seefeld.
Holidays to the French Alps from Manchester
Discover the Alps in summer! The spectacular peaks of the Mont Blanc range in Chamonix offer breath-taking views, and Lake Annecy is a great place to kick back and relax. Cycling through Morzine will enable you to discover natural and historic landmarks, such as walking trails and beautiful mountain vistas. Lush valleys and meadows filled with wildflowers are also waiting to be explored.
Fly into: Geneva
- Hotel Helopic 4*, Chamonix - Hotel and spa in an extraordinary location at the foot of Mont Blanc.
- Hotel Prieure 3.5*, Chamonix - Modern hotel just a few minutes walk away from Chamonix's bars, restaurants, and shops.
- Hotel Le Petit Dru 4*, Morzine - A luxury hotel in the heart of the Portes du Soleil.
Lake Bled, Slovenia
Lake Bled Holidays from Manchester
Lose yourself in a fairytale at Lake Bled, Slovenia’s most famous beauty spot. Whether you’re hiking in one of the area’s numerous nature trails, or relaxing at one of Lake Bled’s numerous restaurants and bars, this resort offers plenty of sightseeing opportunities and activities.
Fly into: Salzburg or Ljubljana
- Hotel Astoria 3.5* - A great location on Stresa’s lakefront promenade, just 100m from the town centre.
- Hotel Grand Toplice 4.5* - Beautifully appointed hotel is located on the shores of the picturesque Lake Bled and a 2 minutes’ walk from the resort centre.
- Bled Rose Hotel 4* - Stylish hotel with great views of Bled Castle.
Travel With Confidence
When you choose an Inghams holiday, you can travel with confidence. We’re here to take the stress out of travelling. We’ve put extra measures in place for your peace of mind. We’ll help keep both you and your money safe.