Ski and then sit back and sauna - What better way to live the life of luxury than to unwind after a day on the slopes by relaxing by a thermal pool, sipping champagne and taking time out in the sauna.
You can enjoy fine dining by the fire or soak up the mountain side scenery whilst enjoying a cocktail in a Jazz Bar. Whatever your choice be, we offer some fantastic, luxurious ski and spa getaways that will make you feel like you're living the high-life without any effort required on your part. With outstanding 4* and 5* Hotels across some of Europe's most stunning ski and snowboard destinations, you can enjoy a luxury ski holiday with Inghams.
What makes an Inghams luxury ski holiday:
There are many aspects that can make you feel like you are on the most luxurious holiday, be it 5* hotels, rooftop hot-tubs or Michelin quality restaurants - all of which you can find with us as-well as some special extras.
Some of the best Luxury Hotels
A collection of the accommodation options from some of our resorts, put together for you to help you find the right accommodation for your perfect luxury and spa holiday:
- An adult only 'Emotion Spa' area with saunas, steam room, infrared cabin and spacious, romantic relaxation room
- Full of charm and attractive traditional features, it has a warm and welcoming - close to the town centre and lake
- Interconnecting indoor/outdoor pool, as well as beauty treatment rooms
- Cosy bar with open fire to relax and unwind after a day of skiing or snowboarding on the mountains
- A panoramic restaurant with an excellent reputation and you can even dine in the unique out-door heated pods.
- Outdoor terraces with wonderful views, including an outdoor heated swimming pool, cosmic sauna and whirlpool.
- The exclusive Spa des Alpes with a sensory pool and six treatment rooms.
- A Cocktail bar with live evening music and a lounge with an an open fireplace.
- A grand staircase leads down to the lounge with a log-burning fireplace and comfy sofas, the perfect place to enjoy a warming hot chocolate
- Bedrooms come with balcony views over the valley or the village, with bathrobes and slippers
- A wellness area with a pool, sauna and Turkish bath. Beauty treatment rooms for massages
- An unbeatable location right in the centre of Selva and directly opposite the Ciampinoi gondola
- A superb 2,100m² spa complete with swimming pool, various saunas, a steam bath, a whirlpool and a light-flooded relaxation area
- Walliserhof has recently undergone extensive renovations and is now ready to show you its new design and unique concept.
- Attractive bar and lounge with open fireplace
- Pianist can be found playing some evenings as a relaxing, musical backdrop to your cocktail hour
- Various saunas, steam rooms, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, there is also 17 indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- A calm and peaceful yet convenient location, just minutes from the ski lifts and village centre
- Classic Pizza Restaurant on site which serves the best pizza in Levi
- Of course, this is one of the best locations around the world to take in the breath-taking views of the Arura borealis (also know as the Northern Lights)
- An indoor swimming pool and loungers were you can relax with mountain views
- A wellness area with whirlpools, a sauna and a steam room
- A short walk to the Solaise Express lift for the Solaise / Le Fornet side of the ski area, or the Olympique gondola if you want to ski across towards Tignes.
- 5 course evening meals, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee
Michelin Star Restaurant Ratings
These restaurants are recognised Michelin Star awarded and are therefore some of the best places to dine whilst on holiday in Europe. After a busy day skiing or snowboarding, what better way to top it off then to indulge in the highest quality food.
|France||Courchevel||Courchevel 1850||2 Star|
|France||Val Thorens||Jean Sulpice||2 Star|
|France||Val d'lsere||L'Atielier d'Edmund||2 Star|
|Switzerland||St Moritz||Da Vittorio||2 Star|
Hotel Spa Ratings
These hotels have a designated spa area, with sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi, plus a range of treatments including massages, that are top of list purely for spa excellence:
|Austria||Zell am See||Romantik Hotel||4 Star|
|France||Alpe d'Huez||Hotel Les Grandes Rousses||4 Star|
|Italy||Selva||Aaritz Hotel||4 Star|
|Switzerland||Saas Fee||Walliserhof Grand Hotel & Spa||5 Star|
|Finland/Lapland||Levi||Levi Hotel Spa||4 Star|
Romantik Hotel - All year round at 30 ° C heated indoor and outdoor pool, and spacious romantic relaxation area invite you to relax and unwind. The beauty and wellness program will inspire you. The sauna, steam bath, hot whirlpool and infrared cabin makes your spa experience complete. Children are welcome at the spa, but the spa is adults only from 17:15.
Hotel Les Grandes Rousses - Pamper yourself in the Spa des Alpes aqua-sensory wellness areas and treatment rooms, and there's also a Cosmic sauna, Nordic Spa and heated outdoor swimming pool on La Terrasse d'Hubert.
Aaritz Hotel - The Aaritz Hotel is ideal for rest and relaxation. You’ll have a sunny garden, an indoor swimming-pool, a sauna, solarium, fitness room and a massage room at your disposal.
Walliserhof Grand Hotel & Spa - Inside the hotel you will find the Paradia Spa is a unique source of well-being, crowned by a glittering chandelier covers a 1200 sqm large, light-flooded wellness oasis on 2 levels: with adventure pool, whirlpool, Kneipp course, spa and various rooms for pampering spa treatments from our spa ensemble . While you relax, your physical well-being will be taken care of in our barefoot restaurant Papalagi.
Levi Hotel Spa - Fabulous ‘Spa Water World’ with 17 indoor and outdoor pools with mood lighting, sound effects and slides, 9 saunas/steam rooms, jacuzzis, fitness room (FREE), spa treatments (pay locally).
Luxury & Spa skiing FAQs
What is the service like? - Expect high-end, 5* star service on our luxury skiing and snowboarding holidays, with warm welcomes, professional staff and stunning locations.
What is the catering like? - Enjoy an abundance of quality food whilst on holiday, either at your accommodation or opt to visit Michelin star restaurants in resort if you want an extra special experience.
What makes the accommodation special? - From private chalets to 5* star hotels - you can expect rooms with spectacular views to cosy lounges with open fires and inspiring designed bedrooms.
What facilities are there? - All of our Luxury accommodation choices offer a range of spa facilities (ski and spa as we like to say). You find swimming pools, saunas, hot tubs and more at our selection of apartments, chalets or hotels.
Top up your Ski knowledge: Romance
A luxury ski holiday is also the perfect destination to go for a romantic break away, have a read of our Insider's Guide on the resorts we recommend visiting.
Top up your Ski knowledge: Dining
Food of the best quality certainly adds to a luxury holiday, read through our Insider's Guide on some of the top destinations for the best dining experiences.
Top up your Ski knowledge: Weather
Skiing in luxury can also mean skiing in the sun for a glorious holiday, have a look at our Insider's Guide on suggest summer skiing resorts.
Travel with confidence
When you choose an Inghams holiday, you can travel with confidence. We’re here to take the stress out of travelling. We’ve put extra measures in place for your peace of mind. We’ll help keep both you and your money safe.