- No. of rooms: 11
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 4
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 0
- The bedrooms are simply but comfortably furnished and many are large enough to have an extra single sofa-bed, if required.
- Most bedrooms have balcony and most have private en suite facilities.
- Two members of the Cafe Tirol staff live in the chalet
Lower Ground Floor
Ski and boot room
Entrance and stairs to chalet
Dining room and newly built lounge with TV
Rooms 1, 2, 3, 6 Austrian Twins with shower/wc/balcony*
Room 4 Double with shower/wc balcony†
Room 5 Single with shower/wc/balcony*
Rooms 7*, 9, 10 Austrian Twins with shower/wc/balcony
Room 8 Austrian Twin with shared shower/wc*
Room 11 Single with shared shower/wc*
*Rooms 8 and 11 share shower/wc in corridor. Rooms 1, 2, 3, 7 and 8 have an extra single sofa bed that can sleep an adult. Room 5 can sleep 1 adult and 1 child on a sofa bed. †Room 4 is available for single use.
Austrian twin beds are one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated.
Sleeps: 20-26 Guests
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No